TATTOOS

Started by PunK N PiE, Sun 23/11/2003 02:15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

big brother

The main concern with piercings around the forehead, eyebrow, and bridge of the nose is what the artists call "drift".
Depending of the elasticity of your skin, the piercing can be too shallow, and the jewelry can actually work its way out.
Personally, I think facial piercings tend to be disconcerting for the wearer, especially during conversations.  Have you ever had someone talk to you while they're staring at your nose or eyebrow (not looking at your eyes)?
Freaky.

Speaking of nipple piercings, I knew a guy who pierced a nipple the night before he competed in a fencing tournament. During his first pool, the ring got ripped out, and you could see the blood soaking through his lamé (metallic vest worn over a fencing jacket). Lovely image there.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Snake

Fuck piercings, that's all I have to say. Imagine what you'll look like when your 60 with all that shit in your face...

blarghetty

I wouldn't get pierced personally, but what I don't mind on women are in the ears (like 1 or 2...not all the way around it), in the belly button, tounge, or the eyebrow....and maybe one of those cute little ones in the side of the nostril. I don't mind at the most 1 of each...but when you flood your face...what the fuck, man. It looks (in my opinion) stupid.

--EDIT--
Oh yeah...
I was watching the new Tom Green show a long time ago and there was this one guy who had these huge-ass earings. He took them out to have a contest with Tom (dunking their heads under water to see who could hold their breath the longest) and holy shit, his lobes hung down damn near touching his shoulders....
FLARGH!!1

--EDIT 2 (thanks to Evil ;)--
Forgot about nipple piercings, I don't mind those either...
I don't mind piercings...just not a shitload of them...

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Evil

My friend's grandma (67) has her nipples pierced. Barbells even. :)

big brother

I think that when you're older, and your butterfly tattoo has stretched and deformed into a death's head, you'll have more important things to worry about. Like being able to go to the bathroom by yourself.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk