Jimi's birthday...

Started by Czar, Sun 23/11/2003 18:24:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Czar

Hey, i accidentaly went to Jimi's profile, and next to the age there was a cake. So if thats true lets give a happy birthday to the person that acted like a n00b stereotype when he came, and every move he made could be an example for future n00bs  ;).
Anyway happy birthday...
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Oliver

happy birthday who ever you are jimi ;) ;D
You got it!

Coming Soon!

Czar

lol :)
well, we still dont know if that is true...
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Evil

Heh, I've been eger to out post Jimi for months. :) It feels good.

Hinders

----

Matt Brown

where is jimi? he never posts anymore
word up

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I miss Shimmieson   :'(
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Vel

He betrayed AGS and now is using darkbasic.

Paper Carnival

Happy Birthday Jimi!

(DarkBasic sucks, there are better and easier programs)

|Alky|

Happy birthday for yesterday, Jimi... ^_^

But seriously, this is becoming a bit wierd..
Of the 15 year old AGSers I know, all (that's like 6 people) but two have their birthdays between the 19th and 29th of May. Jimmy was one of those two, and now it turns out that had he have been half a year earlier, he woulda fitted into this conspiracy exactly...
And plus, there's the whole Kennedy assasination thing that happened 40 years ago yesterday (Jimmy's birthday), and the fact that the local pizza resturant is closed between the 19th and 29th of this month O_o. The plot of the game 'XIII' has nothing on me ^_^

Edit: Oh yeah, that includes me... ^_^
Edit2: Happy half birthday all you other folks..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Paper Carnival

Wow, I want to join the conspiracy too! The problem is that my birthday is on the 10th of May, but I'm still 15 (until the 10th of May, that is). May I join please? I'll be a good member. I'll be ordering the pizzas on our meetings. I am pretty good at ordering them, I'm the perfect 15 yr old for that job! Please?

Oliver

I bet I could call a pizzaguy faster than you ;D

argh:P ;)
You got it!

Coming Soon!

Privateer Puddin'

i'm 16 but i do fall into the may theory.. (may 21st)

Inkoddi

Nope, Alkaline :-\ I'm 15 and born in February so that can't be right

Femme Stab Mode >:D

I am 15 born in december.

*Anticipates Birthday*
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

shbaz

Us December kids have it good.. you've got thanksgiving, birthday, christmas, and a huge break from school. It fades fast when you get older though.. haha.

Mine is on Monday.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

|Alky|

Quote from: Guybrush Peepwood on Mon 24/11/2003 17:53:54
Wow, I want to join the conspiracy too! The problem is that my birthday is on the 10th of May, but I'm still 15 (until the 10th of May, that is). May I join please? I'll be a good member. I'll be ordering the pizzas on our meetings. I am pretty good at ordering them, I'm the perfect 15 yr old for that job! Please?
It's a conspiracy, not an AA meeting >_<
But okay. Grab a Creepy robe, and go sit at the back ^_^

Quotei'm 16 but i do fall into the may theory.. (may 21st)
Werd..

QuoteNope, Alkaline  I'm 15 and born in February so that can't be right
No, it can..
*shows Inkoddi the papers proving he was born on May 22nd*

See! The conspiracy lives \o/
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk