It's hip to be square

Started by magintz, Mon 24/11/2003 17:43:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Privateer Puddin'

You seem to be confused with the dollar there, Magintz. I'd say, £99 is about, $140?

Haddas

But seriously a gamecube REALLY costs 99â,¬ here...

Domino

I'm a bigger Playstation 2 fan, but i did buy a GameCube this summer. I bought Zelda, Animal Crossing and Harry Potter. It came with Super Mario Sunshine. Zelda was a pretty good game, but i got bored of it pretty quickly. I kind of got sick and tired of having to change wind direction everytime you wanted to sail somewhere. Graphics aren't to shabby either.

Shawn

Inkoddi

ARGH! I'm going to hitch-hike to Finland and buy a Gamecube!! (not seriously)

Magintz, do NOT buy the Sims!!! It's even worse than the PC version

Anym

I'm sure finnish Gamecubes are strange and different. Gämmekkübenen perhaps?
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

Haddas

No... Just "Made in China" or something. Gameconsoles are some of the everyday things here, just like toast.
"- Mom! Could you bring me a couple of Xboxes on your way home? Thanks!"
:)

Darth Mandarb

I'm dying to play the new Mario Kart : Double Dash.  I have played (and loved) every version of Mario Kart that's been made.  I almost bought a Gamecube yesterday but I don't like buying things like that around Christmas time.

Get this.  My girlfriend owns a Gamecube but her ex-boyfriend never gave it back.  She has two controllers and 6 games.  She doesn't want to communicate with the guy (he's a big time loser).  She doesn't think he'll give it back.  I was like, "let me talk to him ... he'll give it back!"

I'm trying to convince her to call him.  (man am I selfish)!!  But her apartment doesn't have cable or a computer and whenever I'm there I get so bored!!!  (she can sleep at night and I can't ... so once she's asleep there's just nothing for me to do :()

]).]v[.

remixor

Quote from: Haddas on Wed 26/11/2003 19:10:12
But seriously a gamecube REALLY costs 99â,¬ here...

They cost $99 here.

Also, to Magintz: I'd say that's more like $160 (still a good deal, though).
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk