Previous topic - Next topic

gmcmom

Spoiler
How do you get into the cave?
[close]

Nostradamus

Another bug:
Spoiler
I met with the Gouda. Still dn't have any insect to use on the guard.
I went up to the cliff and when I use the rope on the tree to climb down, Ian says "no" then does tie the rope and then the game crashes with:

[Room 26 script line 19]
Error:ObjectOn: invalid object specified

Note: I'm still playing the first version, as I was way in progress to start over with the new version. But from your list of changes I don't think you fixed this bug anyway
[close]

Pet Terry

gmcmom:

Spoiler
Use the feather to the rope (or rope to the feather)
[close]

But now I'm stuck again:

Spoiler
Mort catched me and trapped to the jail. After escaping I went into a machine room (or whatever it is) and got cutscene in which Ian punches Mort etc. etc. and now I'm stuck. I used string with petrol and got petrol soaked string (which is bluecup in the inventory btw.) but don't know what to do next. I also have fire exthinguisherthingymajig, but don't know what to do next :P
[close]
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Meowster

The Tree Bug IS fixed in the new version :)

Petteri, in answer to your question...

Spoiler

Use the flammab....
[close]

SHIT, bluecup!!! ANYway...

Spoiler

...Use the petrol soaked string on the fire extinguisher and use the flammable mass on the hook, then light the string with the matches and voila.
[close]

Pet Terry

Hmm... I guess there's a bug, because...

Spoiler
...when I use the petrol soaked string on the fire extinguisher, nothing happens. Okay, so I played the game again and saved before I used the string on the petrol. Now I used the string on the fire extinguisher and then the petrol on the fire extinguisher with string tied to it, and it worked.
[close]
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Meowster

Ehm... did you try
Spoiler
using the EXTINGUISER on the Petrol soaked STRING? and Vice Versa? Crap, I hate dumb bugs :(
[close]

jane

Spoiler
I got stuck in the same place and tried everyway but it only worked if I used the string on the extinguisher first
[close]

But when the bugs are fixed it will be a great game!

indy100

jane

Spoiler
perhaps you may be able to swap it with something
[close]

Raven_Gray

Heya, here is a cute little buggy I discovered as soon as I started the game. You might have already changed it because I was playing the first version:

Spoiler
I am an addictive saver and MUST SAVE EVERY 3 SECONDS or I will have a heartattack. :P Anyway, I opened up save and to my amazment there was already a game saved on there called "fhdfh". Apparently it comes up at Kid's Corner and the player has some really wierd items.
[close]

Nostradamus

I finished the game and I just want to say that it was a wondeful game. Great sory, great puzzles, great dialougues.
Will be looking forward for your next game.

What you should improve hogh is has more hotspot descriptions.

veryweirdguy

I too finished it and I enjoyed it, but I have a question.

Spoiler
At the end, the guy says "Speaking of which, Ian..." then the credits roll. Is there supposed to be a bit after that, cos I couldn't see anything.
[close]

remixor

I'm not sure how I missed this thread... Hmm.  In any case, I'll definitely download it when I get home and back to my own PC.  Congrats for finishing!
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

indy100

What should i do after meeting the Clan and getting the rope by waking the bird?I got the larve from flower but it doesn't seem to work with the guard.

shbaz

I still can't even get him to take the pills.. I'm stuck in the attic with nothing but matches, note, pill bottles, and a crate that no interactions work on. What's the deal?
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

After

shbazjinkens, and anyone else who wants to read my puzzle-solving anecdote...
Spoiler
Weren't we supposed to take them with water?
Well, I couldn't find any until, on the roof (surely you can find that), I spotted a blue blob.
Ah, water, I thought ... but there was no hotspot.
But then I moved the mouse a bit more to discover 'a large drop'! That'll do nicely :-)
Filling the empty container didn't work, so I tried the full one, and all was well ;-p
[close]

shbaz

Spoiler
thanks, I think I skipped a pretty good portion of the game though.. I left the mountain and went to the town and asked a drunk about "gouda" when I didn't know anything about them before. Then suddenly I'm on a mission of some sort. Weird.
[close]
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Totoro

Yufster  :D
I love your game, it's just so lovely weird.  8) But I think the old man at the motel looks like an old woman. I thought about commiting suicide when he was referred to as "his" and not "her". Waaah, see, your game made me crazy... uga uga boom booom  :o

Inkoddi

One thing i find a bit weird is:
Spoiler
When Ian greets the barwoman he says "Hello, sir"
[close]

Totoro

Quote from: Inkoddi on Fri 05/12/2003 15:24:50
One thing i find a bit weird is:
Spoiler
When Ian greets the barwoman he says "Hello, sir"
[close]

I loved that part  :D It's like Simon is reffered to being a little girl ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk