The Big Bad List of Productions

Started by Raven_Gray, Wed 26/11/2003 21:19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven_Gray

Hey! I have a huge, humungo, absolutely urgent horribly important matter of life or death situation which I need immediate responses for! ......alright, so it might not be THAT crucial...but... I am sitting here on my bum thinking up names for the company name I'm going to be calling myself when I finish this game of mine. But I want to make sure that I'm not treading on a name that’s already taken. Think ya'll could give me a heads up about who is who?

Dave Gilbert

Do you need a company name?  I never use one.

Your screen-name "Raven Gray" sounds pretty cool to me.  Or "Gray Raven Productions" even.  With a gray raven as a logo.

AGA

Call yourself Raven Software, then you can claim you made Solder of Fortune.

Sylpher

You don't pick names they pick you.

Minimi

Hey Sylpher, I think your right! ;)

Evil

I've always liked "blue castle". Though my 'in production' company is The Stephens Experiments Inc. Most good names are really funny inside jokes.

Domino

Graven Interactive sounds cool. Well, to me i think it sounds cool. Hope i could be at least some help.

shawn  :)

Snake

Snake Pit Entertainment

wait, shit, that's mine.

How about, Raven Grey Interactive

I think that one sounds pretty cool meself...

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

bLaCk gOdDeSs

hey cool raven...thats my spirit animal....

i think you should call it RAVENESQUE PRODUCTIONS
but thats just my little opinion.
Blood is thicker than water

Captain Mostly

Matt Brown

word up

veryweirdguy

How about:

"Give Money to veryweirdguy Productions"

Nah, I actually like your screen name too. Could also lead to a cool logo.

Also, Panda: LOL!

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Raven_Gray

Holy flying flaming monkey poo with whipped cream on top! I didn't think that I would get so many replies. "Hi, my name is Raven. This is my first time starting a discussion on AGS" *Murmers from support groups members drone back*: "Hello Raven."  Bah, but anyway. Thanx for all the suggestions. I still don't have a clue what i'll do, but I now got pleanty of choices!

QuoteYour screen-name "Raven Gray" sounds pretty cool to me. Or "Gray Raven Productions" even. With a gray raven as a logo.
QuoteGraven Interactive sounds cool.
QuoteHow about, Raven Grey Interactive
Quotethink you should call it RAVENESQUE PRODUCTIONS

Thanks! They all sound great.

QuoteCall yourself Raven Software, then you can claim you made Solder of Fortune.

Damn! I never heard of that place, but their logo kicks ass, exactly what I had in my mind when I was thinking of my own. Those bastards! :-P

QuoteMost good names are really funny inside jokes.
Quotehow about:"Much Bilge"

....I just KNOW there is probobly an inside joke related to that, but I think I'm still too outside the circle to understand. *presses his nose against the glass panel between him and the inner circle of cool AGS peoples*

If anyone can think of more, feel free to slap em down.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk