Search Games by Title or Author:
2013-06-16 17:23:46, donkeymilk
Afro Jones- In Color
2013-06-16 16:37:27, donkeymilk
2013-06-16 10:42:04, Andy
2013-06-15 11:11:02, Uziel
2013-06-14 20:57:02, elegantmechanic
Most Popular This Week
Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!
A Tale of Two Kingdoms
Maniac Mansion Deluxe
|1 Cup||Not serious entertainment|
|2 Cups||A reasonable game, worth a try|
|3 Cups||A good game, worth playing|
|4 Cups||A great game, well worth your time|
|5 Cups||An outstanding, must-play game!|
Please understand that the main purpose of the ratings is to help potential game players find high quality, bug-free games to play. You've probably learnt a lot about AGS as a result of making your first game -- so why not use that knowledge to start afresh, and do even better with your next game!
About this gameThe arbitrarily evil Dr. M uses a nefarious machine (The Simianthesiser) to devolve everyone into apes, so he and Senor Banana can become supreme masters!
Fortunately for the human race, he didn't count on Detectives Vandall and Hopkirk - two survivors who will stop at nothing to put things back the way they were.
* Full-length point & click adventure!
* A story so packed with comedy it's liable to explode at any minute, covering you and anyone watching in a disgusting-yet-amusing goo!
* Stephen Hawking gives a conference from the ceiling!
* Meet a monkey pretending to be the president!
* Electrocute a small child!
* A working save/load system! (well, subAtomic didn't have one)
* 17 music tracks and almost 50 sound FX!
* And much, much more!
Created in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare 24 Jam.
AGS Panel Review
"While it is a little rough around the edges, which makes sense, considering the short time frame it was made in, the hilarious writing and characters with their cute animations make it a fun and engaging game to play."
5 people commented on this game (newest first):
The puzzles were simple, yet still interesting, and served to move the story forward well.
MurrayL managed to pull off again the difficult task of making the absurd hold the player's interest for more than 17 seconds with a short fun-packed game.
If you liked this game go play subAtomic for more of the same, but somewhat different, in a way.
* Actually no, it doesn't have anything else, my description pretty much sums it up.
Play this game!