Search Games by Title or Author:
Adventure: All in the Game
2013-12-12 16:36:28, elentgirl
2013-12-11 23:29:33, Peder Johnsen+
King's Quest IX: The Silver Lining VGA (Demo I)
2013-12-11 22:36:24, ltcolonel97062
Decisions of the Elders - Space Quest minus 1 - extended PART 1 + new PART 2
2013-12-11 22:34:35, ltcolonel97062
2013-12-11 22:30:07, CaptainD
Most Popular This Week
A Second Face - The Eye of Geltz is watching Us
A Tale of Two Kingdoms
Maniac Mansion Deluxe
|1 Cup||Not serious entertainment|
|2 Cups||A reasonable game, worth a try|
|3 Cups||A good game, worth playing|
|4 Cups||A great game, well worth your time|
|5 Cups||An outstanding, must-play game!|
Please understand that the main purpose of the ratings is to help potential game players find high quality, bug-free games to play. You've probably learnt a lot about AGS as a result of making your first game -- so why not use that knowledge to start afresh, and do even better with your next game!
HELP! the game
Public OpinionWe can't give you any meaningful ratings yet, because not enough people have told us what they thought about this game. If you've played it, why not help out and give us your votes?
About this gameHelp! the game is an interactive fiction/survival game about man stranded on a desert island. At first, he must find some way to survive, and eventually escape the island.
* text-based interface - like in any Interactive Fiction next door
* character statistics to look after - four parameters (Hunger, Thirst, Fatigue and Sanity) on which your life depends
* vast island with various terrain - poke finger on another AGS game with almost 150 rooms!
* a story - don't you think that this game is only about survival? (unavailable in demo) Plot involves alien machinery, engineering puzzles, and, human-sized hamsterballs!
* ROBOT DOG - doesn't everybody love 'em?
AGS Panel Review
"A promising game held by by a punishing hunger and fatigue system. With some revision it could easily be an entertaining game."