Freda Vs The Martians

Started by Hollowman, Thu 11/03/2004 11:45:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollowman

This will hopefully be my second game using AGS. It was started almost as soon as I finished Haunted Hollow so it is still pretty earlier in development but I do have a few rooms done so I thought I would post some of them here so people can get an idea of the style of the game.

Story:

Freda has lived alone, lost in her own little world of soap operas and daytime television for most of her life. One early evening in spring, the reception on her TV set suddenly goes off right in the middle of her favourite soap opera: Poplar Street.

Little does she know that martian invaders have launched an attack on the earth. And little do the invaders know that they have just made the biggest mistake of their lives...

The game will be quite long, involving more puzzles animation and characters than my previous game.

I'm not sure when this will be finished as there is still a long way to go. Hopefully, it will not be too long :)

WanderLady

She looks like she could be a great character, Hollow.
Will it be a dark comedy? Comedy? Dramedy?

nope!

look cute.

you love the red color, don't you?  ;)

Czar

Maybe if youre still really early in production, you could try using flash for your BGs, it could fit your style, and there is an easy option of deleting outlines, if you dont like them...

Anyway, nice story he he, and graphs... :)
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Gilbert

* Gilbot V7000a likes the outlines...

Czar

he he, i dont say i dont like the outlines, but if he wants to try stayles  :P
8)
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base