Tom Hanks Away (This is for Primus)

Started by , Tue 01/06/2004 22:45:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce

Hi Primus - Used your walkthrough as I was stuck. It says
Spoiler
use shrubbery with stick, I had to use the ice skate with the stick first, walkthrough says ice skate is a red herring
[close]
Just thought I would point this out to you. Thanks for all your walkthroughs I would be totally stuck in some games without them.

Primus

Dear Joyce:Ã,  :D

Thanks a lot for letting me know me about that error of mine; but I thought I had finished the game
Spoiler

without using that ice skate...
[close]
I was wrong mostly, I usually play and finish a game just for fun, then play it again for a walkthru. I must confess I've used a saved game for making the fire while writing the walkthru, so I completely forgot that. But I finished it
Spoiler
with the ice skate in my inventory, and don't remember having used it.
[close]
Thank you very much for your hintÃ,  :D, and for your so sympa words...Ã, Ã,  ;D I'm flattered! But As I don't know how to make games :-[, my only contribution is that one...Ã, 

PS - I'm gonna change it right away, with a reference to your contribution: thanks alotta again! ;D
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

Primus

Of course, Joyce! The ice skate was a knife. What a silly was I: my brains were walking away, or on strike...  :o
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk