BRITTENS - The Return

Started by Matt Goble, Sun 27/06/2004 21:12:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Creed Malay

Quote from: Redwall on Tue 29/06/2004 14:15:18
For some reason I always imagined Creed Malay looking like Melt. Hmm. There goes that image.

Heh... i do own a set of shades like Melts, which can be seen in some of the photo's, I think... And, in my youth, i once had lots of raggy, bleached out hair.... so I kinda lookeed like Melt one, man...

And m0ds, matey, everything except the bluecup on the "lost propety" photo is mine. i've had that hat since I was twenty-two. It has serevd me well.

Twas a great weekend, and thanks to all. I'll do a proper write up, or maybe some comics, later....

Davy
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Meowster

"Who's the chick?"

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

Although I could not attend, I have made bunches of money and also, as a testament to what a bitch my boss is, ten staff quit in the past two weeks, and the rest are going on strike sometime in the middle of next week. Excellent!

Anyway.

It seems like a gay time was had by all :)

Andail

Yufster, it's only wise that you save up your money for the real mittens.

Pumaman

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 29/06/2004 11:51:43
If any of these things are yours, please say ;) I think I also have one of your deck-chairs Matt, if you brought one with you.

Hehe, that's my blue cup, cheers for finding it -- feel free to keep it, I can always get another one ;)

QuoteOkay, got myself a Photothumb thingymajig! Go here: http://koti.mbnet.fi/petteri-/brittens2004/

Nice photos Petteri, and lots of them too :)

QuoteGood pics, but why pray tell is there a picture of buses in Staines?

Well, let's face it, they do look pretty quaint and crappy  :P

QuoteAlso where's that Arcade, in London somewhere?

Yeah, it's the Namco arcade near the London Eye.

QuoteAhhh!!!! Teh weel is on the other side of the car!!!

Just wait 'til you Brits come to America 

It certainly is! We have gearsticks too!!11  However, we've seen enough American TV and movies that seeing the wheel on the left is no big deal :P

Anyway, roll on Mittens!  :D

Pet Terry

Just thought I'd let you know that I wrote a Brittens report for AGSezine, hopefully next issue will be released soon.

Was it just me or did you Brits drive really fast? :P Especially the busdriver drove like a maniac!

m0ds and Magintz, try to get your photos up on the website soon, I wanna see them!

And uhh... do we Britteneers get a nice Brittens-title under our names? :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

m0ds

Yep you're right! My pics will be up soon when I've finished the page for the screen 7 website. :)

Andail

The Great Deckchair of Amusement +3 (now available at Ebay)

Privateer Puddin'

It's a rocking chair, thank you very much :P

m0ds

The Criticis Lounge!

(A tent, in the rain, near a toilet block, in a field.)

Privateer Puddin'

Mark! you're showing top secret plans for world domination!

m0ds

You're right - it looks like Creed Malay is an evil genius :p

rodekill

Mods -> You totally gots CJ's Blue Cup! That's like, the REAL Blue Cup!  :o
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Privateer Puddin'

Actually, it was a new blue cup! it still had the barcode sticker on it :)

Redwall

What, does he keep a collection of the things?
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Pumaman

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Tue 06/07/2004 10:58:20
Actually, it was a new blue cup! it still had the barcode sticker on it :)

Sssssshhhhhhhhh! It's the authentic, original blue cup. Honest.

As for Brittens user titles, I'd like to do it but we're having problems with the Mittens ones at the moment having disappeared from some people so I want to get to the bottom of that before adding more.

Creed Malay

Quote from: m0ds on Mon 05/07/2004 22:44:48
You're right - it looks like Creed Malay is an evil genius :p

It looks like I am creeping up like Nosforatu. I don't like being photoed.

When Haddas photoshops pictures of me so it looks like my head is a big cock end, though, it gets me really hot.

Davy
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Haddas

Err... You have a dirty imagination! I did no such thing! :-\

Pessi

It was a great trip! Definitely worth it. Heh, it's funny how I can now actually understand what Creed Malay says. Though I can't enjoy the cool accent. Oh well.

My computer's broken and the internet connection was dead on my brother's computer (which I'm using now) so I couldn't comment earlier. And now I don't seem to have anything to say. Well, anyway, I'm back but not in business yet, unfortunately. :(

m0ds

YO! Somebody took a picture of Indiana Jones (+ pram) when he walked past, but custard has confirmed that this picture hasn't surfaced yet. Who took it? Where is it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk