Grundislav

Here's the second case in the Ben Jordan series.Ã,  You can download it here:

http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?action=download&game=419

Secret Fawful

cool game so farÃ,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

aicram

Really great game.
Spoiler
I'm at the point when Ben and George escape from the cell.  I have the bottle of wine, amongst other items, and the ghost is hovering over the pearls.  Judging by what George said, I have to get the ghost into the bottle??
[close]
I can't seem to progress - please help!

Lazy Z

I'm impressed at how fast you released the second part, congrats! And to think that I haven't finished the first part yet... Ah well. I played a bit of part 2, love the music so far!
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

Reaper

I'm in the cell in the galleon and cant  figure out how to get out. I tried to pick the door with the pencil but it doesnt work.

afinch

I cant get out of the cell either.  I have tried everything so far.

cittymom

For getting out of the cell:
Spoiler
Jamb something in your inventory in the cell door, then light it
[close]

I am stuck just beyond this point with getting rid of the ghost

Redwall

For those stuck at the end:

Spoiler
Try to take a pearl, then talk to George in the treasure room.
[close]
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

afinch

I just finished, what a great game, I look forward to another Ben Jordon soon ;D

Mephistophilis

This a Most amazingly Cool Game, Can't wait for the third instalment.
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

InCreator

Cool indeed!
Graphics is better too.
Found only 2 problems -

* inventory items, while being large images - don't have interaction dot or crosshair - so it's difficult to click precisely. I hope to see it fixed in third game.

* "notes" won't update sometimes. I'm in the desert while notes still  tell me to find moonshine. So they're almost unneccesary. They should update after every hint, it happens that you click away text where's useful hint like I did when talked to knife thrower. It was impossible to talk again to get same hint. Some other places too like that, hints should go to "notes".

Vel

A great game, could use some interface improvements, but wonderful nonetheless.

simian

I'm stuck:
Spoiler
I have the scuba gear and the map but he still keeps saying he doesn't fancy a swim. What should I do?
[close]

nickeedoo

Quote from: simian on Tue 29/06/2004 18:21:38
I'm stuck:
Spoiler
I have the scuba gear and the map but he still keeps saying he doesn't fancy a swim. What should I do?
[close]

Spoiler
You need to be sure that what you're diving for is down there. The only person who knows what is down there is the man who won't give you the map.
[close]

I'd also like to say this was great. I really enjoyed this as well as the previous game. Fantastic job. I look forward to the next one.

simian

Spoiler
But it won't let me talk to him anymore and I already have his map.
[close]

cittymom

Simian,
Spoiler
Have you gone to the right of the map man?  There is another scene with the Sea and a warning sign. 
[close]

aicram

Cittymom,
I've tried using everything in my inventory
Spoiler
money, morter & pestal, coffee, matches, knife, reel of tape, flower, pen, map and wine
[close]
what do I use and is there a specific place on the bars you need to interact with?

AGA

Spoiler
Use the moonshine on the lock. Use the matches on the moonshine.
[close]

aicram

Really cool game.  Look forward to the next installment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk