Artitude: Resurrection! AGSer Portraits

Started by scotch, Sat 28/08/2004 16:04:22

Previous topic - Next topic

scotch

By the power vested in me by the state of OTG and ._. I now pronounce Artitude alive!Ã,  Let's hope we get some entries this time around.

The theme unanimously chosen by the secret elite is AGSer Portraiture.

Draw your fellow AGS community members, any resolution, any style, hand drawn, pixelled, 3d, finger painted, it doesn't matter.Ã,  I won't restrict it to faces, draw them doing something amusing if you like.Ã,  Practice your art skills or make everyone laugh.

This Artitude will end in one week, on the 4th of September.

Sex and violence encouraged restricted, we would love not want to see each other in such situations. Go art!

Pet Terry

After Mittens I tried to make a pixel version of all the Mitteneers but to managed finish only one, so hereby I present you...

JetXL!

Haddas, nice :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

veryweirdguy

Right, here we go:

Didn't turn out as good as I wanted (obviously Eric would NEVER let himself get attacked by a ninja & zombie), but hey, what can I do? The head is kinda angular because I always remember a comic he did (a while back) where he was attacked by ninjas, and yeah, the head was kinda squarish.

Don't worry, dear reader, I'm sure there's better stuff to come.

I also did one of C Leks, but it was so crap that I decided not to show it. Then I ripped it up. Then I burnt it. Then I buried it in the Sahara.

EDIT: Ooh, I almost forgot, Eric is wearing his Achtung Franz t-shirt. His arms are just blocking it.......

Pet Terry

Boink! Apparently, the more I drew, the more my style changed. But it was good practice!
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Scummbuddy

please keep the pixely mitteneers coming.  ;D
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Haddas

Chicky

yey for artitude ^_^

Its Darty :D

Al_Ninio

This is also Dart.
Hurray for artitudeness!

Haddas

I can see the blarghy thingies from the eraser on her nose >_<

Chicky

haha Eggie, you make me laugh.

And Al, that rules.

Damien

Unfortunately, Haddas stumbled while entering the ring and accidentaly hit himself several times with his axe.

Pesty

ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Goldmund

Man, them "Feurstein Hips" sure are a trademark.

rtf

Dasjoe

I got a little bored and I added some stuff. :-D

I'll do a more "serious" one once I return to my current residence.
I fail at art.

Domino

This took me forever to draw over with NeoPaint. I do have Photoshop, but i don't know how to use it.

But here is our good friend Evil...

I had to do everything pixel by pixel because NeoPaint does not have layers.

sergiocornaga

LENS FLEAR!!!!!!1111111 and teh clouds!!!1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk