Sorry to ask, but are the names of the games on the ags banner?

Started by doom_Saber, Thu 09/09/2004 00:31:00

Previous topic - Next topic

doom_Saber

I am asking since the screenshot to the right of King's Quest II looks awsome and was wondering what is the name so I can download the game and play it.  Thanks.

TerranRich

Hmm...you used to be able to hold the mouse over it to read the games, but I guess that disappeared.

Domino

Not sure, but i believe it's The Uncertainty Machine.

Been awhile since i played it, so i could be wrong.

rtf

I'm pretty sure it's these:

From left to right:

Grr!  Bearly Sane
Kings Quest Remake (I don't know which one)
The Uncertianty Machine
Don't know
Astrostranded
I fail at art.

Toefur

Darth Mandarb

I believe the last one is 'Astranded' ... but I could be wrong.

Timosity

The second last one looks like something Squinky did, but I'm not sure of the game

jetxl

There is some thing before the dog from grr barely sane.

Pet Terry

From left to right: Apprentice (notice HighwayGal'sWoman's feet), Grr! Bearly Sane, King's Quest II VGA, The Uncertainty Machine, Demonslayer 4 and Astranded.

EDIT: Aoaoaoaoaoao, I forgot The Uncertainty machine. Cheers, JetXL!
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

jetlag

You forgot The Uncertianty Machine.

Wouldn't it be a good idea if the banner changed from time to time?

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: jetlag on Thu 09/09/2004 20:27:05Wouldn't it be a good idea if the banner changed from time to time?
I believe that was the original idea ... I think we discussed (at one point) making it a rotating banner.

I was wondering if we should have a thread where people can submit a banner and if it's well received could be added into a 'banner collection'.

I even thought it would be cool that each person could make a banner for their AGS game (the whole banner for 1 game) and it would link right to their game in the game's section.Ã, 

InCreator

Chicky

Off topic, but the download link for The Uncertainty machine isnt working.

mätzyboy

Rotating banners would be sweet! And shouldn't it be great if the "Games Showcase" was updated with random games each time the page loaded, similar to how it works on the MAGS site?

And the ever returning question... What curse stops the game of the month to be updated on time?  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk