Looking forward to in 2005.

Started by Pet Terry, Sat 11/12/2004 19:34:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Pet Terry

It's once again time to ask which (AGS) games you're looking forward to play in 2005. I know Run Hot, The Legend of Leitor's Edge, FoY, Roger Foodbelly etc. will be mentioned, and I too am looking forward to playing them. But what else? My list would be something like (in no specific order):

- Coell Decka
- Cattus Migrus
- Monkey Island 1.5
- Perils of Poom Deluxe
- Tulle's World 4
- The Journey Home part 2
- Donna: Avenger of Blood
- Stan & Sancho and Pirate Provencher's Gold

And of course, Goldlagoon.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

wyr3x

waiting for the AG of the century .....

Damien

-Ignac 2
-Quest For Infamy: So You Want To Be A Villain?
-The Darksiders
-Knightsbridge Chronicles
-Shadows of the Empire

+many more

Also, do you really think that FoY is going to be finished in 2005? (I hope so)

Anarcho

Legend of the Lost Lagoon, and GoldLagoon...basically any game about a Lagoon.

-Logan

Blackthorne

- Stan and Sancho and Pirate Provincher's Gold
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  - I love the way this looks, and the story sounds great. Ã, Get crackin' Squinky!

- The League of Bouncy Boxing
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  - Duzz is a great artist, and this looks like an innovative AGS game.

- City Of Fortune
Ã,  Ã,  - Possibly one of the best drawn games I've ever seen for AGS. Ã, I'm excited about this.

- Quest For Glory II VGA
Ã,  Ã,  Ã, - I was given this game (EGA) on Christmas when I was 12. Ã, I've loved it ever since. Ã, I'd like to play it again, with some new graphics. Ã, Should be fun.

- FoY
Ã,  Ã,  - Go Indy, Go Indy, Go! Ã, I love Indiana Jones and this game looks like a quality piece of work. Ã, I hope it is completed this year.

- Knightsbridge Chronicles
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  - Alec's got a great idea for a new RON style series. Ã, I not only want to play, but perhaps I will write a game for the series.

- Monkey Island 1.5
Ã,  Ã,  Ã, - I've been waiting for this one! Ã, Let's go! Ã, It looks like so much fun!

- Tulle's World 4
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  - Andail's other games were quality; I'm just a fanboy lining up to buy the sequel. Ã, I bet it will rock.

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Ishmael

Many games... stuff like FoY, MI1.5, etc.

And ofcource MRC2... I want to get done with it so I can start on a new main project...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Dart

Quote from: Blackthorne on Sat 11/12/2004 20:48:19
- The League of Bouncy Boxing
       - Duzz is a great artist, and this looks like an innovative AGS game.

Er, I thought this was already released?

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=17755.0

Anarcho

Wow, i hadn't looked at the City of Fortune topic yet, that game looks incredible!  Seriously incredible!  AGS will have a banner year in 2005.

Developer

Quest for Infamy, QFG is the best game series ever, and its about time some decent fan projects get released.  ;D

Nacho

Thank you for the MI 1.5 stuff....  :'( That really touched me... The art is practically finished, but Boris, the scripter is having some problems with his universitary stuff... If he can't handle it it will be passed to another one in 2005, and finished before 2006, I promise...

Thank you guys!  :-\
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Radiant

Okay, maybe we should officially proclaim 2005 to be the Year of the Adventure Game.

This is not an official promise, but it is likely that KQ2.5: A Tale of Two Kingdoms will get aired in 2005.

I'm not entirely sure on games like Hero/6, Heroine's Quest, KQIX and Al Emmo, but it seems likely that some of them will appear in 2005.

TerranRich

(Rich's Quantum Leap game!)

I've been secretly workng on this, and I'm sure you ALL are eagerly awaiting its release "Sometime in 2005"! :P

BerserkerTails

Quote(Rich's Quantum Leap game!)

I'm DEFINATLEY looking forward to this. Quantum Leap was such a brilliant show!

As for games I'm looking forward to in 2005:

-Quest for Glory II VGA: My favorite Qfg game, and with AGDI's reputation, I'm sure I won't be dissapointed.

-Quest for Calgary: A game I just started working on for my girlfriend. Her birthday is August 1st, so I KNOW it'll have to be finished in 2005, haha.

-Goldlagoon: I just love the look of this game. Go Petteri!

-KQ3VGA: When I left IA, this was pretty far along, and looking fabulous. Can't wait to play the finished project guys!

Ummm... Those are all I can think of off the top of my head...
I make music.

LGM

Run Hot

Goldlagoon

King's Quest III VGA

Quest for Glory II VGA

Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth

Ignac II

Donna the Avenger

The Journey Home II

Byzantine

Perils of Poom Deluxe Edition

Monkey Island 1.5
You. Me. Denny's.

edmundito

Petter-RRI, you forgot "netmonkey's super-secret game"

Oh, I said too much.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

[Cameron]

FOY
The Darksiders
Darkmoor Manor
City of Fortune
Without a Prayer
Davy_Malay's RON game
BJ4
The Trial(I'm credited in that! ;D)
And of course, Knightsbridge Chronicles

jetxl

City of forture. by Bernie
Revenant. by Crille (I dont think it will ever be finished)
What time is it. by 2ma2 (see above)
Ben Jordan case 4. by Grundislav
Ace Quest 2. by MillJROSS
Fountain of youth. by m0ds & co.
Byzatine. by dark stalkey
Tulle world 4. by Andail
That game by yufster
Donna: dark avanger. by Goldmunt (should have been finished in 2003)
Buccaneers 2: Hobbes
Legend of the lost lagoon. by Dan Clark
Shadowplay. by garagegothic
Rise of the hidden sun. by chapter 11 studios
And manny, manny more that I can't remember.

Petteri, you put Coell Decka in your list. Now I really feel ashamed for my website.

Goldmund

Hey, thank you for remembering my game!
I've still some work to do (around 20 rooms, some music&sfx, missing texts and animations), but it's definitely close to finish.
As everybody knows what are the 'loudest' awaited productions, I'd like to list two that are not so widely discussed:
Force Majeure 2!!!
Shadowplay!!!

(and is Byzantine happening at all? as for Tulles World 4 I've got some not-so-enthusiastic insider's info...)

scotch

I hear Byzantine may be moving ahead, though not quite as you all know it ;)

TJH2 relased next year? Maybe... right at the end.

I'm looking forward to Donna, Shadowplay, perhaps the long awaited FoY demo, (I don't hold much hope of seeing the full game), there are a lot of smaller games I am looking out for as well of course. 
Farlander, pass on the MI1.5 scripting to someone else already! Barcik clearly doesn't have time, it could have been released 6 months ago if he did.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk