The Great Stroke-Off

Started by Wysefool, Thu 07/04/2005 10:00:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Wysefool

I have the blue ball and the white ball, any idea what to do next?

Wysefool

Aha I got the key  ;D
Gave up a little too soon

Phoenix

where you get the white ball?
Hello Tomorrow Goodbye Yesterday

HillBilly

The white ball is in a certain...
Spoiler
machine.
[close]

Stringymiss

I have found all of the balls and now have made a choice between the nerds and the punks.  I have chosed both teams with our getting any further in the game.

Spoiler
When I choose the nerds I know the batteries are in the shed but I can't get to them.   When I choose the punks they want me to mess up the first hole and I don't even know where to start....
[close]

Any help we would be appreciated!

Thanks!

HillBilly

For the punks:

Spoiler
Pay attention on what the narrator says. Then look around in the park.
[close]

For the nerds:

Spoiler
You can't reach it. Try finding something you can stand on. And if you can't find it... make it.
[close]

Stringymiss

Thanks!!  But can you tell me where I can find
Spoiler
a dime? or change for a quarter....
[close]

Thanks again!
Miss

Phoenix

Hello Tomorrow Goodbye Yesterday

Stringymiss

Well he's give me
Spoiler
quarters, not dimes and now he's sleeping.  I've tried to give him a quarter back hoping he'd make change...LOL! No luck though.  I can't find anything else to feed him either.  Sorry to be such a pain in the....
[close]

HillBilly

Where would you usually find change in a arcade? Go look there.  ;)

Stringymiss

Thank you SO much!  I've looked at those things a million times.  I hadn't interacted with them.  Thank you! Thank you!

Io

Ok, I have the blue, white and yellow balls, the key, chainsaw and screwdriver, but I think I'm stuck and I'm sure it's something obvious... Ã, Any suggestions anyone? Ã, Thanks. :=

HillBilly

Well, the LOCATION is obvious. It's the one you havn't tried yet.  ;)

Io

Yeah, I think it would be the hall of mirrors area...  I'm not gonna say I've tried everything, cause I obviously haven't, but I've tried everything I can think of out front, in the hall and around the owl.  Sorry to be a pain, but could you give me a bit of a hint?  Thanks so much...

Barbarian

Quote from: Io on Fri 08/04/2005 07:38:49
Yeah, I think it would be the hall of mirrors area...Ã,  I'm not gonna say I've tried everything, cause I obviously haven't, but I've tried everything I can think of out front, in the hall and around the owl.Ã,  Sorry to be a pain, but could you give me a bit of a hint?Ã,  Thanks so much...

a little hint:
Spoiler
carefully look at the "Wall of Mirrors", you might find something "Odd" amoung it that may lead to the place (and item) that you seek.
[close]
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

En garde!

Agh! How am I supposed to <div class="spoiler"> clean the mirror?</div>

HillBilly

Don't you know someone who's an expert at cleaning? What does he use?

jane

Spoiler
Need to repair the ruler - am guessing I need the gum?Ã,  If so I have only one coin - I used the other in the machine - can I still complete the game without the other coin?
[close]

HillBilly

You can't get stuck in this game, so yes. You need another coin.

jane

I've tried interacting with all the machines - am I looking in the right place?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk