AGS PodQuest # 25 Royal Wedding Edition!

Started by Grundislav, Fri 28/10/2005 19:46:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall

Err, why is this 15? Did I miss one? The latest one on the website is still 13...
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

tc

Quote from: Becky on Wed 01/02/2006 22:49:27
Quotethe interview with Pesty and MrColossal is missing.

There's a link in the AGS wiki article that I keep updated fairly regularly.

thanks, but i meant they should add this link to the list on the podcast site.

Quote from: Redwall on Wed 01/02/2006 23:38:00
Err, why is this 15? Did I miss one? The latest one on the website is still 13...

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=24868.0

Scummbuddy

14 would be the ags nominations
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I warn you, I've had a rather bad chest cold lately and was quite tired.  Also-

QuoteZooty interviews ProgZMax

Why do people keep insisting my m be capitalized?!  It's a subtle thing, I know, but REALLY GrundiSlaV, you should know better!  You too, Zottee!

Redwall

Well, uncapitalized "Zmax" looks like the "Z" and "max" should be pronounced together, which is quite difficult if not impossible.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Scummbuddy

I'd pronounce Zmax this way, then.

- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Neil Dnuma

Great interview, ProgZmax! Finally some wisdom put into these endless torturous mp3s!

(well they are a bit funny to be honest - gotta love the news jingle and the spoiler warning effect)

edmundito

it's fun to listen to zooty eating and clicking (on the ags awards interview) if you're using headphones to listen! :=

Listening right now... will comment later.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Scummbuddy

I guessed that the clicking was SSH moving down the page on his screen as he was reading the awards.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Pet Terry

Quote from: Scummbuddy on Thu 02/02/2006 02:20:17
I'd pronounce Zmax this way, then.

I have always pronounced it Prog-Smacks.

Edmundo, hah, I noticed it too. :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

scourge

Thanks for the review! I'll remember what you said for future games and also try fixing some grammar :)

Mordalles

prog, how could you? how could you? don't say such things about cmi. that's blasphemy!  :'(

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Scummbuddy

Although I couldn't figure it out on my own, Edumndo helped me get through your trickery and realize that its podquest, not podcast16.mp3
-Hoagie from DOTT

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I knew scotch was a no good cheese head!  Good interview.

edmundito

On the scotch interview, if I were grundislav I would have said "today we have an interview with the uh... TAPE... of the AGS community."

yes, bad pun! yes!
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Anarcho

Am I the only one that can't get on the podcast site?  I get a screen that says, "Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz !"  Is Grundislav's site down or something?

scotch

What happened was yet again our server's hard drive broke. We're dumping Server4You, the providers, because they failed to fix it all these times. The new server is being set up, just wait for a bit.

(This also affects: AGS Torrents, AGS Uploads, AGS Wiki, #ags IRC, Grundislav's games, AGA's games, some other people's sites, but all these should be back soon)

Fuzzpilz

Things will probably be restored before too long, but until then I have #16 mirrored here (I doubt Grund and Zoot will complain very loudly about this, but if they do I'll obviously take it down). I don't have the older episodes, unfortunately.

Sam.

COMPLAIN

no, feel free to mirror the podcasts, takes the load of us!

Once the servers are all back up the podquest site will return.

Im assured that the podcasts have been backed up somewhere, so no porblems!
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Pumaman

Good stuff guys, keep 'em coming.

Oh, and scotch is right, real men only eat hard cheese.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk