"Who sent me to Avadon-ENGLISH VERSION RELEASED!"

Started by ahadHaYam, Sun 13/11/2005 07:27:56

Previous topic - Next topic

ahadHaYam

Hello passionate adventurers,

The first part of the game is complete and ready for playing.
The game was made using Insta-Game thanks to sylpher.
O, and it is all in hebrew.

you can download the game atÃ,  http://www.hebrewquest.com/Avadon.zip

Enjoy.

Nikolas

Should we hope for a translation, or we will try and errer?

Elliott Hird unlogged

Yes, since the whole forum speaks hebrew... ::)

xelanoimis

Looks cool! I really like it, but please, we all need the translation to enjoy it!

ogiz

And how hard can it be to learn Hebrew? You guys are so lazy! Chop, chop go and read the Torah. You'll figure it out soon enough. Ã, :P

ahadHaYam

well...
making an english translation will make the game much more relevant,
but i have a serious lack of time,  i serve in the army.
Hmm.... Israel is like that,  you serve and go home for 2 or 3 days.
from a time to time(once in 2 weeks)

In this amount of time im suprised i finished it as it is.
One of my first quests i played was Indiana jone and the fate of atlantis in french, i didnt cry... i almost finished it in french until my computer's hard disk burnt...

good luck have fun!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

You can post the translation file here, and another AGSer can translate it for you. Then you just have to import the file back and distribute it. It can even be as separate download. :)

Thing is, French is a language that most people know a bit of, at least. Like English. Everyone can somehow "get" most of what happens with both those languages. Hebrew doesn't even use the same alphabet. ;)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Nostradamus

To all who are interested, I spoke to AhadHayam and I will be translating the game for you to English. Expect it hopefully in two weeks.

Nostradamus

Hey everyone!

Just letting you know that I have finished translating the game to English!  :=
Now we only have to wait for AhadHayam to import the translation and release the English version! 
Expect it in two weeks!

Cees

Can't wait!
And yes, I'm interested :D

Cees

Nostradamus

Progress report:

I have completed the English translation and have sent it to Ahad HaYam. It's probable to be released in English next weekend  :D

ahadHaYam

Ok,
the english translation is taking shape/

The GUI and all the programming changes are made,  and the first room was translated.
I think it will(probably... maybe... hopefully) be finished by sunday.

Nostradamus

Update:

The English version is now finished by Ahad HaYam and is now going to beta testing stage by me.
Expected release date is next weekend.

Ginny

Whee, a hebrew game:).
Nostradamus, I didn't know you knew hebrew. Anyway it'll be interesting to play both versions. Welcome, new-israeli-member-who-i-didn't-know-about :).
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Nostradamus

Hey Ginny I'm Israeli but I'm not new I've been here since 2001 !!

I'm just not talking much nowadays because of having less time due to having a job and because most the veterans I used to talk with here left or are silent and most topics talked about here have already been discussed in the past..

ahadHaYam

Ok done.

As soon as i find a way to upload it, you will be able to download and play the english version.

Meanwhile newyear is coming, so happy newyear to you all.
And don't drink too much, and if you do so at least something that is not too cheap. :P

PyroMonkey

If you want to upload it you can always use rapidshare.

ahadHaYam

http://rapidshare.de/files/10114881/enVerfinal.zip.html

You can download it from there(thanks pyromonkey for that idea).

Until I will find something better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk