Official Automation hint thread

Started by MrColossal, Fri 03/03/2006 05:50:29

Previous topic - Next topic

jane

seaduck -
Spoiler
did you put the container back where you got it from  - you have to connect the other end of the hose to the container[\hide]
[close]

MrColossal

Spoiler
there is an emergency manual override switch on the second floor below you... Now, how could you reach that?
[close]
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

slitschwartz

I've gotten past the water, but now I'm stuck. How do I get up the stairs?

TheCheese33

Spoiler
Have you tried using your foot to "loosen" the robot yet?
[close]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Donn

I'm stuck...  I got the robot over the water but it's still stuck, it won't go up the steps.  I have a mop and a key card in my inventory.  I hooked he hose up to the vacuum, but it won't let me do anything with it.

Donn

Nevermind, figured out what I was missing, beat the game.

Eugene

I'm stuck!

Spoiler
I can't get the console to open the door below.Ã,  It says there's something wrong with the wires.Ã,  I've removed a hose, plugged in the magnet machine but can't use it.Ã,  I'm not sure what I'm missing.Ã,  Thanks in advance!
[close]

Nevermind, got it!Ã,  Finished the game.
-- Eugene

tristero

Ignore this post.  For some reason a post that I tried to make as an unregistered guest went through after I registered.  The double post wasn't intentional.

tristero

Spoiler
I've sucked the robot into a jar with the vacuum.  As I'm walking back towards the other containment unit my character trips and drops the robot again.  Is this the ending on the game?  Or am I missing how to avoid this scenario?
[close]

djc2410

robot is stuck before door under plants how do i open the door with the broken wires

AmazeO XD

Quote from: djc2410 on Thu 26/10/2006 23:20:29
robot is stuck before door under plants how do i open the door with the broken wires

Spoiler
underneath the plant experiment, there are two little drains.Ã,  its a pixel hunt, but run your cursor on the floor, over the different colored tile.Ã,  kick the tile, then push the broom down the drain and it'll activate the switch
[close]

oh, and im stuck on the magnet.Ã,  i've pushed it over the water, but now, whenever i try and kick it loose, it just says " ow.. my foot"

desimaui

I have gotten this far in the game
Spoiler
I have caught the robot with the magnet and now he is in the area right before the stairs. How do I get him up there. I need to get him closer before I can use the containment unit???
[close]
All You Need is Love!

Goldude.

Mef

Asking after Tristero... is it the real game ending!?  ???

uvaagsfan

No one has yet answered how to proceed after
Spoiler
you kick the robot off of the magnet but it still can't get up the stairs
[close]

uvaagsfan

After like 500000 hours.. or so it seems, I found the ridiculous hotspot  to solve my problem... lol.

znfx

??? Um Where Do You Kick The Magnet That Has The Robot?

Leon

You don't.

Spoiler
You just push the magnet as far as you can.
And to release it you disconnect the wire from the socket.
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk