Ben Jordan 5

Started by Grundislav, Sun 02/04/2006 03:05:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

This is the official hint thread for Ben Jordan 5.Ã,  Please post your hint requests here and not in the completed games thread.Ã, 

ThanksÃ,  :)

xenogia

On day 2, been to the village got the flowers .. and I don't know what to do.  Got the prints from the Shinobi murder scene and given them to the evidence guy.  I'm stuck I don't know what to do next??

Rosie

Spoiler
did you get the black robe also from your bathroom? ok, empty basket of flowers and put basket and robe together in inventory.  You have talked to woman in house who lost husband....She is waiting for the priest to come, go there and put blackrobe/baskethat on and she will let you in. 
[close]

Hammerite

what do i have to do with the dead guy's body now im in the japanese lady's house in the village?
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

GarageGothic

Quote from: Hammerite on Sun 02/04/2006 09:42:56
what do i have to do with the dead guy's body now I'm in the japanese lady's house in the village?

Spoiler
If you haven't clicked the hand icon on the CSI kit in the inventory to open it, do so now. Then click the syringe on the dead body
[close]

switcharoo

Okay, I know it's dismal that I need help so early but what can I say? I'm rubbish  :'(  ;D

Spoiler
I'm in the police station, I've spoken to the desk sergeant, Yoshi and the guys in the evidence room and I've taken the note from the message board but I can't figure out how to get the victims names from evidence. I also have the request form, but how do you get Yoshi to sign it?
[close]

DoorKnobHandle

dg:

Spoiler
Use the note from the message board (with yoshi's signature) with the request form... Simple as that... :D
[close]

switcharoo

D'oh! I feel like such a fool :D Thanks dkh

xenogia

I've got the hook from the acquarium, looked around Osaka I don't know what to do next?

GarageGothic

Quote from: Xenogia on Sun 02/04/2006 12:05:28
I've got the hook from the acquarium, looked around Osaka I don't know what to do next?

Spoiler
Have you returned to the widow's house in the village yet?
[close]

xenogia

No I haven't? Tried to put no-one to translate

GarageGothic

Quote from: Xenogia on Sun 02/04/2006 12:12:10No I haven't? Tried to put no-one to translate

Spoiler
I'm not sure which day you're on, but you need to visit the widow twice, once with Alice and once without. Both times wearing the disguise. Have you read the days' newspaper yet?
[close]

Mats Berglinn

I'm stuck at Day 5:

Spoiler
I'm in Yamahata Inc. (or whatever the name was, don't remember so well) and I've got the metal for Simon but I can't find any wire. I have checked the door with the vent, in the office (the room with the desks and file-cabinets), the room with the fugu aquarium and the room with the locked door. The handle on the locked door is too big for the Doorsucker to fit. I've tried to get of the hook of the chain but it won't work.
[close]

GarageGothic

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Sun 02/04/2006 12:40:25
I'm stuck at Day 5:

Spoiler
I actually just mentioned to Grundislav that there should be a visual hint for this puzzle. Try looking at the left computer in the office.
[close]

xenogia

Also stuck in Day 5, got the number plate but I can't find Yoshi what do i do??

GarageGothic

Quote from: Xenogia on Sun 02/04/2006 13:12:48
Also stuck in Day 5, got the number plate but I can't find Yoshi what do i do??

Spoiler
Try asking the desk sergeant at the police station
[close]

Sam.

i am stcuk in day bloody one.

Spoiler
iv got the robe, seen Yoshi, read the paper, exhausted the dialogues with the attendant, yoshi, the scientists and the doorman. help?
[close]
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

xenogia

Mats where did you find the piece of metal?

Afflict

Spoiler

get the note of the message baord then forge his signiture onto the evedince request form

[close]

xenogia

Finished the game, love the song at the end :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk