James Peris is the agent 00.5

Started by splat44, Sun 21/05/2006 03:00:35

Previous topic - Next topic

splat44

Hi,

This is hint area for James Peris is the agent 00.5

To leave first room:

Spoiler
take homer from bed including rubbish from drawer. Look at rubbish, open book & look at cell phone
[close]

lakerz

Thanks!  Hehe, can't believe I'd missed that.  Looks like I need to go back to adventuring 101.

dazmoose

Does anyone know where to find the recipe? (if there is 1)? I've found a load of random ingredients but not sure what else I'm needing. Not sure what I've used so far as it doesn't tell you what you've already added (and I don't want to spoil). He says he doesn't know what book he needs, and I checked the chef's room and there's no recipe in there.

Also how do you get rid of Harry?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Does anybody know who to get the drink for James Bond?

Adele

dazmoose
Spoiler
look on the fridge in kitchen, I believe you have to put up with Harry for a bit ;)
[close]

Spoiler
1st you need a poster/voucher for the pizza man then try something from there
[close]

Thanks Adele,

I had made it that far, just the size of the drink was wrong  ;D

What a nice game so far, but now I'm hopelessly stuck in finding the herbs in order to complete the meal. Where are they ???

Thanks for any hints

TassieDevil

Quote from: splat44 on Sun 21/05/2006 03:00:35
Hi,

This is hint area for James Peris is the agent 00.5

To leave first room:

Spoiler
take homer from bed including rubbish from drawer. Look at rubbish, open book & look at cell phone
[close]
Hmmm, I was able to leave the first room without taking homer. But there is no way going back to the first room once you have left - I decided to start over again after reading this. I wonder what he is good for....?

Rosie

Spoiler
need herbs.... Where are they? 
found them in Harry's drawer
[close]

Joyce

Spoiler
I have talked to James Bond, I know he wants a drink, so I know I have to get something from pizza guy but I can't seem to use the pizza voucher with the guy, he just says thats the promotional poster that somebody took yesterday. I choose a menu but I have no money. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?
[close]

Rosie

Spoiler
Hi Joyce...... You should be able to use the voucher now....
Ask about menu and then order and give him voucher
[close]

Joyce

Rosie
Spoiler
I said in my posting that I had talked to James Bond and I know he wants a drink so I don't know what I am doing wrong
[close]

TassieDevil

Quote from: Rosie on Mon 22/05/2006 01:32:35
Hi Joyce...... You should be able to use the voucher now....
Spoiler
Ask about menu and then order and give him voucher
[close]

I am stuck there too, he is getting grumpy if I say I don't have any money and the voucher is never accepted. I tried all menues :(

Rosie

Spoiler
use resize gun on that poster and it becomes a voucher size and he will accept it
[close]

Joyce

finished game but didn't get all the points  :(

splat44

Hi,

I'm stuck with those menus.

I've gave voucher to barman but I'm sure with menues are correct and what to do after.

Any hints?

Spoiler
You have to give his favourite drink to James Bond, which is Martini of course.
Choose the menu which includes this drink
[close]

peter

hmm, . how do you get out the computer room with that yellow car ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk