Scared Stiff

Started by splat44, Tue 03/04/2007 06:18:21

Previous topic - Next topic

splat44

Hi,

Since theatrx made game, I am starting a hint area for this game.
Therefore, post all your questions/hint in here.

Warning:
There maybe bug in game.

Regards

Alla

Hi,i slept twice,i went to the house,died twice,wat to go Guys? its only deat arround,is there any way to play of WT? THANKS

splat44

Quote from: Alla on Tue 03/04/2007 12:39:22
Hi,i slept twice,i went to the house,died twice,wat to go Guys? its only deat arround,is there any way to play of WT? THANKS

Alla,

There a bug while sleeping 2nd time. A new version will come, so be sure to check the game page for more information.

Regards

Alla

:)Splat..Thanks.Is it ready to download?And plz..is there any way to ..not to die so often? he have seen gosts-ihe die,skeletons-he die...dancing room -die.. ??? ??? :o

splat44

Quote from: Alla on Wed 04/04/2007 09:29:37
:)Splat..Thanks.Is it ready to download?And please..is there any way to ..not to die so often? he have seen gosts-ihe die,skeletons-he die...dancing room -die.. ??? ??? :o

Well, I'm not that advanced yet since there maybe other unknown bugs.

I don't think the program has uploaded new version yet, but updates will be shown at the following link.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=30765.0

Regards

karelimur

Anyone make it to the door on the opposite side of the room, where the ghost dancers are?  I'm tired of this man falling through the floor...

Alla

me2,just die...looks like there is no other way..im going to delete it..finito...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk