Odot Tamat On

Started by zabnat, Thu 03/05/2007 14:19:25

Previous topic - Next topic

zabnat

This topic is for hints and tips for Odot Tamat On.
As the game is quite easy and contains only couple puzzles lets try to give few hints before giving the solution :)

first one

Quote from: LeChuck on Thu 03/05/2007 13:47:19
I haven't finished it, but I'm working on that...
Spoiler
I've got the crowbar and the wrench... And I can't get any further.  : (
[close]
Any hints?

Here's hints, reveal one at the time.

hint 1:
Spoiler
You need to get to the castle. But the drawbridge is not down. Maybe if you could fly?
[close]
hint 2:
Spoiler
There is a thing that feels like flying.
[close]
hint 3:
Spoiler
Rollercoaster is the key. What are the bears feelings after riding it?
[close]
hint 4:
Spoiler
If you loosen up the nuts on the safety bars with the spanner you are not bound to the rollercoaster cars.(use the spanner on rollercoaster cars)
[close]
hint 4:
Spoiler
You don't fly far enough, so you need some speed for the rollercoaster. What is making it go and how could you make it go faster?
[close]
hint 5:
Spoiler
Hermanni seems hungry and tired. Maybe someone with lots of energy could replace him?
[close]
solution:
Spoiler
Use spanner on rollercoaster. Go to a place where you can see the cheese and then talk to the Mouse at rollercoaster and ask him if he's tired. Then talk to the turtle and ask him if he could be useful. Now the turtle should be running the wheel and you get to the otherside of the gorge.
[close]

Gamer_V

When in the castle, you can
Spoiler
use the screwdriver to unscrew the bolt from the machine, but I've got no idea what to do next.
[close]

zabnat

In the castle:

hint 1:
Spoiler
That monkey is the villain. When talking is not enough you need to use force.
[close]
hint 2:
Spoiler
Monkey goes up. You need to get him down. Maybe some brutal means are necessary, like tipping over any he is on.
[close]
hint 3:
Spoiler
You don't have enough strength to tip the machine over and besides it's bolted on the floor (unscrew it). You have something in your drawer that could help.
[close]
hint 4:
Spoiler
If you've tried to use the crowbar on the drawer you'll know that you need the key. You had it when you were sleeping. Only place where you can sleep in your is the couch. But it's not there, but fillings are full of mice. Maybe some mouse have eaten your key.
[close]
hint 5:
Spoiler
If you've looked at Hermanni while he was still alive, you'll know that he used to live in your couch. So maybe he has the key.
[close]
hint 6:
Spoiler
Cat guards the mouse. Maybe if he would be lazy he wouldn't care.
[close]
solution:
Spoiler
Unscrew the machine from the floor. Use the machine's controls to get sloth. Take the knife from the trolley. Use sloth to make the cat lazy and then use the knife on mouse to find the key. Use key on your drawer and you get strength. Use Strength on machine to tip it over.
[close]

Well, that's about the whole game then :)

biorogue

I can't get out of the freaking office

biorogue

never mind, got out. but now what to do about getting key from dead mouse

Queen Kara

What am I supposed to do about the gorilla? I was hoping I could somehow get the elephant to deal with the gorilla but that doesn't seem to be an option. Fun game.
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

zabnat

You have a good idea about dealing with the gorilla (but the elephant is not part of it).
hint
Spoiler

The solution lies in your hands.
[close]

solution
Spoiler

Punch you way in.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk