earl mansin

Started by , Mon 02/07/2007 18:41:58

Previous topic - Next topic

italy1978

Has anybody played earl mansin. I know i have to knock out the guard at the cameras, but with what?

Nostradamus

help:
Spoiler
I have used the soap to shine the fork. Now what? the fork doesn't work with anything and I can't seem to do anything else with anything in the cell. What do I do next?
[close]

Colxfile

Nostradamus:

Spoiler
Watch the opening intro again.
[close]
Spoiler
You will need the smooth fork to prise open the hiding spot
[close]
Spoiler
Sweep the mouse over the screen, you'll find it.
[close]

italy:

Spoiler
You may have picked it up from somehwere in the office.
[close]
Spoiler
In the wooden cabinet.
[close]
Spoiler
But you need something else to use it on the guard...
[close]

I'll leave it at that for now. :)
Always carry a UV marker pen with you. When you go to a shop or a friend's house, if you see something you like, put your name and postcode on it. If it gets stolen and subsequently recovered, the police will get in touch with you so that they can 'return' it.

Ganon

I can't even get pass the guard in the hallway (the room after we left the warden room). Any hints?

SPYDAVE

Quote from: Ganon on Tue 03/07/2007 05:50:50
I can't even get pass the guard in the hallway (the room after we left the warden room). Any hints?

Spoiler
There's a light above the guard that's still on. You have to find a way to kill the lights.
[close]

mr.me

Spoiler
I climbed down the rope and took the sign, and have no idea what to do now.
[close]

Kaos101

Spoiler
How do you make the rope long enough? I've already grabbed all the bed sheets.
[close]

mr.me

Quote from: Kaos101 on Tue 03/07/2007 17:33:32
Spoiler
How do you make the rope long enough? I've already grabbed all the bed sheets.
[close]
Spoiler
Use the scissors on the sheets. If you don't have the scissors they are in the same room as the sheets.
[close]

Kaos101

Ack! I swear I tried that same thing before already but oh well. It worked, anyway.

Kaos101

Okay, I figured out the rest of it. It's as simple as one two three.

Spoiler
1. Use the hammer on the sign.
2. Use the hacksaw on the top part of the sign.
3. Use the newly found halves of wood with the sign post.
4. Stick the new slingshot into the hole you got the sign from.
5. Use the brick with the slingshot.....POW!
6. Walk out.
[close]

marlamoe

Spoiler
I have tried the scissors on the sheets about a hundred times now.  It won't work.  Am I missing something or found a bug and need to start over
[close]

mr.me

Quote from: marlamoe on Tue 03/07/2007 20:01:57
Spoiler
I have tried the scissors on the sheets about a hundred times now.  It won't work.  Am I missing something or found a bug and need to start over
[close]

Spoiler
Did you go back and get more sheets?
[close]

marlamoe

Thought I had, but guess not.  Thank you, got it now. ;D

Quote from: mr.me on Tue 03/07/2007 20:03:28
Quote from: marlamoe on Tue 03/07/2007 20:01:57
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Did you go back and get more sheets?
[close]

Nostradamus

Colxfile, I KNOW I need to use it on the hidden spot. I caugt there is a hidden spot in the intro. But the question where is it?   Be specific please! 

mr.me

Quote from: Nostradamus on Tue 03/07/2007 20:57:01
Colxfile, I KNOW I need to use it on the hidden spot. I caugt there is a hidden spot in the intro. But the question where is it?   Be specific please! 

Spoiler
It's the brick in the bottom corner on the left.
[close]

Ganon

Quote from: SPYDAVE on Tue 03/07/2007 16:21:33

Spoiler
There's a light above the guard that's still on. You have to find a way to kill the lights.
[close]

Spoiler
I saw a wire, but can't do anything with it, and I only have small key for the file drawers and a file clip. So how?
[close]

mr.me

Quote from: Ganon on Wed 04/07/2007 05:05:23
Quote from: SPYDAVE on Tue 03/07/2007 16:21:33

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I saw a wire, but can't do anything with it, and I only have small key for the file drawers and a file clip. So how?
[close]

Spoiler
First turn the lights off by using the circuit breaker, then bite the wire (by using the mouth icon)
[close]

help

I can't figure the sleeping guard

Spoiler
I have chloroform, inner tube, hammer, etc, but I'm stuck.
[close]

Thanks

Sciere

I don't know if I have encountered a bug, but...
Spoiler
the guard is out and I got the manual sheet from the book. According to what is written here earlier, I should now go outside and use the hammer on the sign. Alas, the game does not allow me to... is there something I should do first, with the manual for instance?
[close]

mr.me

Quote from: help on Wed 04/07/2007 08:59:49
I can't figure the sleeping guard

Spoiler
I have chloroform, inner tube, hammer, etc, but I'm stuck.
[close]

Thanks

Spoiler
Use the hammer on the guard, twice.
[close]

Quote from: Sciere on Wed 04/07/2007 12:16:27
I don't know if I have encountered a bug, but...
Spoiler
the guard is out and I got the manual sheet from the book. According to what is written here earlier, I should now go outside and use the hammer on the sign. Alas, the game does not allow me to... is there something I should do first, with the manual for instance?
[close]

Spoiler
Did you pick up the sign?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk