(deleted)

Started by (deleted), Sun 13/07/2008 14:34:49

Previous topic - Next topic

(deleted)

(deleted)

MashPotato

Sounds interesting, and I like the clean style of the backgrounds :)  Good luck finishing it up!

TwinMoon

Wow. Sounds excactly exactly what I want to make, but never have done. I'm intrigued.

(deleted)

(deleted)

kaputtnik

I once started a Hot Dog Stand simulation in which I wanted to include social interaction with the customers and factors like creativity, style and charm that influence the character of your clientele. A kind of grass roots business simulation that doesn't include the regular expanding and dominating, but rather rewards you by integrating you into the community and solving quests and helping people without ever moving away from your hot dog stand.

Needless to say, I never got very far. Good luck with your game, I really look forward to that!
I, object.

(deleted)

(deleted)

TwinMoon

Haha, I'm always very careful not to make typos, so it was the first thing I noticed.

(deleted)

(deleted)

Jeffers

Very excited for this one! I can't wait to play through it!
Good luck!

(deleted)

(deleted)

Akatosh

Glad to see this is making progress again. Having had the honor of playing a beta, I can only recommend people to give the demo a try. The game is quite different from most "business simulations"... and very, very, very promising.

Seriously. Play the demo. That's an order.

kaputtnik

Aha! It has now been officially declared demonstration software, this is good. Gather round, people, and enjoy it while it's hot!
I, object.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk