COSMOS QUEST III: THE MINES OF ISAGOR - The game is removed by its author

Started by Iliya, Wed 30/07/2008 22:45:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Iliya

The game is removed by its author.

The Suitor

Looking great! Definitely a step up from that Roger Wilco Sprite.

Bai Karl

GREAT PROGRESS! New main character sprite. Short demo, but very promising third part od the game!

Iliya

In the 3rd part of the game "CQ3: Mines of Isagor" the main character is Sergeant Getz (the one that Apo is looking for in Jaro Motor Inn in the 1st part of the game). He is the only one who is outside the Radion when Ayatolians are capturing the station. So he is the only one who can save his crew.

What happend to Apo... he is on the dark side now, obsessed by Niskia.

The Getz character's sprite is new. I changed the sprite because many people advised me to remove the SQ6 Roger's sprite. I also added a diagonal frames for walkcycle.

Thank you for the support.

BLUEKNIGHT38

I really enjoyed this demo and the 1st one.  Have not played the 2nd one yet, but I will.  I can really tell a great improvement on CQ3 from CQ1.  Cant wait to play the completed version.  The PQ and SQ series is what hooked me in this type of games in the 90's, and I still enjoy this kind of game today.  So keep making these games for all of us.

Iliya

Cosmos Quest 3 - Mines of Isagor update:

Added:
- labels when the mouse is over hotspot or object
- footstep sounds (depends on the type the walkable area)
- idle view for main character
- label "Go" when the mouse is over area for the next room

I hope that this will increase the quality of the game.

Note: This changes are NOT applied in the DEMO that is available for download

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

dirk delshire

When I first saw this post I was thinking about the game Cosmos Cosmic Adventure by Apogee. I'm gladly surprised to see that it has nothing to do with the latter besides being in set in space.
OMEGA Works Lead Director
Sometimes the art defines the artist but I believe artist defines himself...

Bai Karl

I can't find Cosmos Cosmic Adventure by Apogee in AGS games database. There are 2 previous parts of Cosmos Quest. This is the 3rd part of the game whcih looks much better than first and second parts.

Quote from: dirk delshire on Fri 03/10/2008 23:00:37
When I first saw this post I was thinking about the game Cosmos Cosmic Adventure by Apogee. I'm gladly surprised to see that it has nothing to do with the latter besides being in set in space.

Iliya

Oohh I see. Now I understand why many of my search engine referers on my website contains "cosmo" "old" and "game" :)

Quote from: neon on Tue 07/10/2008 10:34:34
Quote from: Stan on Tue 07/10/2008 09:07:20
I can't find Cosmos Cosmic Adventure by Apogee in AGS games database.

That's because it's not an AGS game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmo%27s_Cosmic_Adventure

Dualnames

Well, I have some things to comment but it's really early in the game's production. I really love the graphics. Really.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Iliya

Cosmos Quest 3: Mines of Isagor - New Screenshot:

Planet Isagor

Bai Karl

Cosmos Quest keeps getting better and better! The new screenshot is very good. I like the sky!

Iliya

I expected more comments for the last (the 3rd) screenshot that I've posted. Anyway. Thank you very much guys. I'm continuing my work :)

------

--------

LuciferSam86

played with episode 1 and 2 and they are fantastic. but episode 3 will be the last episode?
God is Real, unless declared Integer

dirk delshire

To above: Yeah, it's a Dos based Platform game.

This game is shaping up nicely I'll probably play it when you release it.
OMEGA Works Lead Director
Sometimes the art defines the artist but I believe artist defines himself...

Iliya

Progress update (40% finished). Cosmos Quest III is going to be a commercial game (EUR 4.99). It wasn't an easy decision, but I really need a piece and time to create the new episodes of Cosmos Quest. The only way to do this is to make the game commercial. I know that some of you will be disappointed, but as I said, there is no other way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk