Colouring Ball: Presents (Dec. 4 - Extended to Dec 26th) WINNERS!!!

Started by Twirlly, Thu 04/12/2008 21:28:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Twirlly

In the spirit of the holidays I thought we’d visit Santa’s workshop and see what’s going on there…

Apparently the elves think they are overworked and underpaid so they went on strike and have stopped making and wrapping presents for the good little boys and girls. You have decided to help Santa and save Christmas. Show me what you made in the workshop or the final wrapped gift.

Rules:
To specify, I want to see a toy or some type of present for a child, or a gift box covered with wrapping paper you designed & or other decorative items.
You may rotate the image, but not scale it.
You can not alter the shape of the outline.
No colour limit.
A background is not necessary, but a peek at Santa’s workshop could be nice.

*Anything pertaining to Christmas will be excepted now.*

***I will be going in my sack of goodies and giving presents to those who show the best work, so let’s not disappoint little children all around the world :) ***
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Domino

Mickey Mouse Mask...This will guarantee free entry to all Disney Parks.

Merry Christmas.

Brentimous

The elves are on strike again, eh? Sigh... Guess they'll be getting a one-way ticket to the Phantom Zone this Christmas... Better put a bow on it to look festive.

Mr. Suit

There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.

Stupot

I've missed the deadline by a week, and ignored the brief, and it's crap... but oh well, it was something to do.

Domino

Some good entries strolling in.  I think the deadline should be extended to at least the day after Christmas IMO.  The more the merrier.

IndieBoy

Here is a quick entry:

MOON BOOTS!!

I always find the boxes are more fun than the toys.

Maybe I stole the idea from stupot
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Twirlly

Sure I'll extend the deadline until the 26th. I knew around the holidays people would be busy anyway... well at least I am, so that will give me more time to get some things together.

Domino

The winner of this coloring ball is _____________.

Twirlly, please choose.  :)

Twirlly

Yaaaaaay after much holiday to do and internet issues galore, I can finally announce the Winners!!!

IndieBoy: 1st
I love the moon boots, and I know some child was happy to get them in their very own starlit sky box. They're just so darn cute.

Mr. Suit: 2nd
I must admit the bird was a little weird, but hey that’s what happens when cranky elves forget to put holes in the box and the bird is short on oxygen. Some little boy will think it’s the coolest gift ever due to the mutation though, so it’s ok.

Stupot: 3rd
Wow it’s the photo any real paparazzi would want. To be the first and only to catch Santa in the act would make history lol.

Brentimous: Honorable Mention
Great idea. Let’s send those bad Christmas wrecking elves off into space.

Domino: Honorable Mention
I absolutely love Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and I’ll always be a kid at heart so free entry to any Disney park would be great.

*I love creativity and you all showed it so thanks.  ;D *

Stupot

Yay. My first ever AGS trophy. Thanks Twirly.
Congrats on the win Indie ;)

Domino

IndieBoy, please start a new one. I want to start coloring again.  :)

Thanks,
Domino

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk