Sprite Jam - Genre Switch! (Until February 7th)

Started by SpacePirateCaine, Mon 26/01/2009 13:26:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Oh, nice entries there...I'll try and enter this one..I promise.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

InCreator

Haha, I've been participating this contest more than 6 years before it was announced:

<------

Maybe it could inspire someone.

Possibly cannot be counted as entries though, I'm afraid. Or can they?

Inkoddi

The Prince of Persia one is still the best.

Marry Roger within the hour...
...or he will be sad. :(

Misj'

Just had to...

Did you ever wonder what would happen if you mix Rugrats with Sam and Max? - I know you did! - But did you ever wonder what it would look like if it were done in glorious marzipan?

Let's present you: Lil (not Phil) as Max!

Or as an in-game screen:

They will change the genre for ever!

This is wrong in so many ways...but I just had to :)

Ps. The baby-girl in the bunny-suit was made by my wife.

Mr_Frisby

Larry Laffer Lamaze Coach.

Also, I expect to have nightmares involving marzipan tontie. Thanks Misj  :-\
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

SpacePirateCaine

Good evening, everybody - My sincerest apologies for taking so long to respond to this thread, I'm afraid I've had my hands tied with other projects, but I'm back and would like to announce the winner of the Sprite Jam, so that we can move on to the next competition.

Generally speaking, I like to make some comments about each character, and I may yet, if the thread isn't locked before I edit this post, but let me begin by taking all the mystery out of the thread and say congratulations to Zyndicate, for a great re-imagining of Sam & Max, Freelance vikings.

I'm really looking forward to the next competition, and can guarantee my participation.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Misj'

Congrats Zyndicate!  :)

I don't think SpacePirate had an easy decision with the entries this jam...but I also think you justly won.

Daniel Thomas

Thanks! Good work everybody who participated.
Ill start a new one asap
Check out The Journey of Iesir Demo | Freelance artist, check out my Portfolio

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk