The Great New AGS Survey

Started by Andail, Thu 22/04/2010 11:15:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Finally an extensive AGS survey!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEtQTWxCYXpFaTZQSXl6V1FqbEVBanc6MA

Enjoy!

PS:
I will publish the results once 100 or so people have responded.

bicilotti

Nice one Andail!

edit: but where the hell do I find the spreadsheet with the answers?

GarageGothic

Quote from: bicilotti on Thu 22/04/2010 11:34:28edit: but where the hell do I find the spreadsheet with the answers?

It's a survey, not a test, bici, no need for cheating  ;D

Dualnames

Great one Andail. When the results are published, please make a sheet/word/ecc, containing all the answers to question 17. I think it'll be totally interesting.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

abstauber

Cool, I didn't know gDocs got this far yet. I hope I won't miss the results ;)

Jim Reed

Ditto Dualnames, I would like to see the results, too! Heck, I even signed myself on the bottom there.
Great stuff Andail!

Questionable

I took it! Excited to see the results!

Everyone should check out gDocs, it's been improving month-by-month...
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

DoorKnobHandle

IndieBoy

Done. Although for one of the answers I may have lied, but it is only because recently I've not had the chance to play as many AGS games as I would like to, or have done so in the past.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

ThreeOhFour

Some of the bullet points didn't exactly fit with how I'd answer but I tried to answer as close to reality as possible.

Tuomas

Quote from: Questionable on Thu 22/04/2010 14:04:09
Everyone should check out gDocs, it's been improving month-by-month...

Though for me it seems to be down. I can't log in :( Earlier today I could. Anyway, filled in the survey.

Ryan Timothy B

I've also filled in the survey.

Domino

Stupot

Ponch

Filled out the survey. Nice range of questions. However, with a few of them it was hard to narrow it down to just one answer. Looking forward to seeing the results.

- Ponch

OneDollar

Done. 6 and 7 were the main ones I wasn't sure about because I'm fine with either plot or puzzles being rubbish as long as the other's really good. Results should be interesting.

Questionable

Quote from: Andail on Thu 22/04/2010 11:15:25
I will publish the results once 100 or so people have responded.

Do we have that many active users? =P
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

blueskirt

Active forum users, yes. Active forum users that vote, if AGS awards are to be trusted, we don't, or we barely have.

xenogia

I did the survey, just like I did for the AGS awards like I do every year.

Scarab

Quote from: Ben304 on Thu 22/04/2010 15:28:33
Some of the bullet points didn't exactly fit with how I'd answer but I tried to answer as close to reality as possible.

I concur with Ben, like the question about art; I felt as though I was limited to being shallow and only appreciating the visuals, or being ungrateful as though I didn't appreciate them at all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk