rpg & OSD

Started by Icey, Tue 11/05/2010 03:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

xenogia

Icey games would like me to email Square Enix and send a link to your games to them.  See what they think, especially your wonderful use of cutscenes?

Icey

humm..you could do that? i highly doubt they would think a teen's FF.XIII(PMQ) is better or as good as there maybe if you show me how i will start to remake PMQ.I on the other engine.please tell me how to do that though

xenogia

Take a lot of LSD and see where it heads.

ddq

Well, I'll give you one thing, he's certainly got the effeminate angst of a Final Fantasy protagonist, but Dave is such a bland name. How about "Ocean", "Spirit", or "Dennis"?
I think someone out there should make a studio like AGS for making JRPGs, call it JRPGS or something. All the game designer would need to do is pick a template, choose a flashy battle transition, and choose which copyrighted characters, backgrounds, stories, and fonts  they wanted to use without having to worry about all that complicated "game design" stuff. It'll make millions!

xenogia

Could we add some bad jap pop for good measure?

Icey

Quote from: ddq on Thu 13/05/2010 22:33:58
Well, I'll give you one thing, he's certainly got the effeminate angst of a Final Fantasy protagonist, but Dave is such a bland name. How about "Ocean", "Spirit", or "Dennis"?
I think someone out there should make a studio like AGS for making JRPGs, call it JRPGS or something. All the game designer would need to do is pick a template, choose a flashy battle transition, and choose which copyrighted characters, backgrounds, stories, and fonts  they wanted to use without having to worry about all that complicated "game design" stuff. It'll make millions!
at the time could not think of any name him or his beta look so i called him dave, my friend called his character muffy,the xiv friend used his middle name tyler'my friend chris we have a frined ship like dave & christen so i made him a character named christen,ect...from 05 -10.

Snake

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

ddq

Quote from: Snake on Fri 14/05/2010 01:17:52
How about "Oceanspirit Dennis"?
Oceanspirit Dennis: Scourge of the Underworld.

Now there's a game I would play!

Icey

it does sound good...

Gilbert

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Thu 13/05/2010 18:14:31
Does the spray can come with a hand, or is the hand missing a body?  ::)
This is obviously an adventure game reference. Guess which! :D
Quote from: icey games on Thu 13/05/2010 21:35:06
4)and please don't hate square besause of me.
I used to like Enix (since DQ4 is the bestest thing on earth) and not like Square that much (since FF are never the bestest). Now, I'm forced to hate something called Square Enix.

Snake

Quote from: IceCubei does sound good...
\o/!
Alright, Snow Miser, if you post a game in the GiP forum entitled, Oceanspirit Dennis: Scourge of the Underworld... I'm going to shit* myself!

*poo

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Snake on Fri 14/05/2010 03:01:58Alright, Snow Miser, if you post a game in the GiP forum entitled, Oceanspirit Dennis: Scourge of the Underworld... I'm going to shit myself!

[ pointlessness ] Just make sure you read (and follow) the rules first... [ /pointlessness ]

ddq

Icey

wow i like -i - like it! maybe i will make something close to to that

Icey

I got it- it may seem stupid, here goes...

Donny's doughnut adventure & Bishop

Wonny is about who work's for dippen doughnuts and they have just ran out of stock on there mystic doughnuts, play as donny I 17 year old boy with strange powers who willhave to face count less battle on his doughnut adventure(game is almost like ffCC crystal bearers but not a lot though it will have the FF feal to it.

Bishop is a game were an X judge help(like the police man in court room) who has is on the search for a target that was giving to him by the local Pub, now this game does not place in PMQ the bishop is one a judge helper you will see in all the PMQ court's.on your adventure there will be many task you will have to complete to face this target head on(at the end see who is behind the bishops helment...).

Icey

Quote from: ddq on Fri 14/05/2010 04:04:01

That is all.

Hum...if you play ff.x or pubmembers:ff.x you will notice he looks a lot like auron but I still like it

Snake

Really. This is too much *insert emoticon here that shows how much my guts hurt from laughing*

ddq, f*ucking awesome ;D

\\--EDIT--\\
Yes, I do realize that I put the asterisk and then put the "U" by mistake.

\\--EDIT2-\\
Drunken mistake to be entirely honest.

xenogia

Icey you do know this whole thread is all a joke.  It feels like it has been going on too long.

ddq

Quote from: Snake on Fri 14/05/2010 04:50:15Drunken mistake to be entirely honest.
Snake, you could have put the asterisk in the middle of my name and you would still have the grammatical high ground in this thread. No apologies are necessary.

EDIT:
Quote from: Xenogia on Fri 14/05/2010 04:57:24
Icey you do know this whole thread is all a joke.  It feels like it has been going on too long.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk