Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth - New Games from the fellers at Screen 7

Started by subspark, Sun 02/01/2011 07:35:32

Previous topic - Next topic

subspark

GOOD NEWS ADVENTURERS!

Paul (subspark) at Screen 7 with the generous help of JJS and his wonderful PSP AGS Runtime, has ported the latest build of Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth to Sony's handheld device.
Enjoy the entire introduction sequence for the first time running natively on the PSP 3000 hardware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7pFq4O3l_s

EASTER FIGHTER RELEASED!

We at Screen 7 are also proud to remind you of our 2011 new year's release, version 1.2 of the memorable Fountain of Youth Demo.

Along with some revised graphics, its most important feature is a hidden easter-egg that served to reveal a much greater release would arrive for Easter!
May we at Screen 7 proudly present:

The Indiana Jones Easter Arcade Beat-em-up!

• Challenge your friends in a 2 player match!
  • Choose between two awesome characters. Indy and Heinrich!

Get your fighting gear on, folks and step into the early stages of the full game's smack-out fighting system!
    Grab yourself a pair of boxing gloves and take our your Post-Easter aggression over at the Extras section now!

If your not into knocking brain cells out so much, and more into preserving them, Screen 7 invites you to locate the hidden easter egg in our New Year's special edition of the Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth Demo.

Cheers,
    Paul.

Frodo

Tabata

Ooh - what a beautiful new-years-gift! :D

Thanks a lot (downloading ;D)!

... and best whishes for 2011

arj0n

Mati256

My Blog! (En Español)

Matti

NICE!

I really liked the old demo and I was disappointed about the lack of news about the game, but caught some interest again when I saw FoY in your Signature.. and now this!

Can't wait to see what changed and I really like the screenies so far. Thanks for this gift.  :)

subspark

Chicky

Thank you Screen 7! I will certainly have a play, if only to see that ending again! Or has that changed?  :=

Easter egg is a great idea.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I think there are more demos for this game than any other game, ever!

P.S. Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Demos is awesome ^_^.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Joseph DiPerla

My stupid pc is having issues using AGS (Its not an AGS issue. Something happened to my pc today). So I haven't had the time to download the game. Whats the easter egg if someone could post it in spoiler quotes?
Joseph DiPerla--- http://www.adventurestockpile.com
Play my Star Wars MMORPG: http://sw-bfs.com
See my Fiverr page for translation and other services: https://www.fiverr.com/josephdiperla
Google Plus Adventure Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/116504865864458899575

subspark

I've PM'ed you the secret information, Joseph. Everybody else... go hunting for it! ;)

Cheers.

José Luiz

I've just finished the demo. It's great!

I'm sure that "Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth" you'll be an awesome game - and I'm anxious for the full version of it! :D

Congratulations, Screen 7 team!
"L'Histoire est un roman qui a été." (Edmond and Jules de Goncourt)

m0ds

Thanks for the kind words! Thanks for taking a look..a re-look...at our demo. Oceanspirit Dennis and the Fountain of Calin Leafshade.

There are great things to come :)

And by then I'll have a grey beard and be rotoscoped in as an NPC and it'll be awesome  :=

PS Thanks to Paul for overseeing all this, and letting me be a big fat producer man sitting in a spinny chair doing FA

"Thumbs up" is an epic Google image search!! I recommend it

PS saying foy is better than FoA is a dangerous game. FoA will always be better, it was the original ;)

We're on the front of PC Gamer (dot com) - thank you peoples!

cianty

So... just a roughly estimated guess... how far is the actual game? Like 20% or more like 70%?
ca. 70% completed

subspark

QuoteSo... just a roughly estimated guess... how far is the actual game? Like 20% or more like 70%?
No comment. ;) But further along than one would expect!

Cheers,
Paul.

cianty

Quote from: subspark on Wed 05/01/2011 22:01:00
QuoteSo... just a roughly estimated guess... how far is the actual game? Like 20% or more like 70%?

Cheers,
Paul.

Well... then.... GOOD, I guess... :)
ca. 70% completed

Igor Hardy

Quote from: subspark on Wed 05/01/2011 22:01:00

Cheers,
Paul.

Something like 85% then!? Sweet! :)

Anyway, I'm patiently waiting for you to finish and cherishing each new update or surprise Indy mini-game (like Temple of Spheres).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk