Maniac Mansion Mania Episode 40 - Trapped in the cellar v.3.0

Started by Ramorama, Mon 12/12/2011 15:21:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramorama

Dave and Sandy had planned with Razor to visit one of her gigs... But Dave, stupidly, lost the tickets at his house and both start to look for them... until they enter at the cellar and suddenly found they're trapped. Now it's Razor who has to find the cellar key to free her two friends.

Features:

-one easteregg
-German translation (by RayManiac)
-Englisch translation (by KhrisMuc and Colxfile)
-French translation (by Monsieur OUXX and Timer)
-Spanish translation (by Cossack)
-Italian translation (by Giocherellone and LostTrainDude)
-Portuguese translation (by SupSuper)

Download

I thank to all the translators and beta-testers for their help.
And the default language is french, so you should configurate in the setup the language, if you want to play in another language.

Have fun and enjoy my game. ;)

RayManiac

P.S.: If anyone want to translate my game in Russian, so I would be grateful if you
send me a PM.

Monsieur OUXX

This is a nice little game, very enjoyable (provided you like the weird MM style). I suggest everybody try it.

===
EDIT: Pity you misspelled my name :-)

EDIT2: AAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't remember how much of the French version I helped translating, but the game (th eintro and the first few minutes I tested) is in pseudo-French!  That's complete gibberish. :'(

EDIT3: Fear not, French players, the 4-years-od translation file has been digged out, it should be less painful than expected.

The French version is now fixed.

Ramorama

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Mon 12/12/2011 15:42:04
Pity you misspelled my name :-)

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't remember how much of the French version I helped translating, but the game (th eintro and the first few minutes I tested) is in pseudo-French!  That's complete gibberish. :'(

I'm sorry, I thought that was the actual French Translation, that you had fixed 4 years ago. :-[ I'll send you the data.

Frodo

This looks lovely.   :)

I LOVE the MMM games.   ;D

*downloading now*

EDIT:   Error (500)   :'(

Ramorama

Quote from: Frodo on Tue 13/12/2011 04:13:28
This looks lovely.   :)

I LOVE the MMM games.   ;D

*downloading now*

EDIT:   Error (500)   :'(

Where did you found the Error (500) in the game?  :o

Frodo

It was when I tried to download it.  Dropbox kept giving me that error.   ???

But it seems to be working now.  *downloads*   :)

SarahLiz

Ramorama

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

As per usual, I don't approve of the foul language in a Maniac Mansion game.  It just isn't appropriate or fitting.

Other than that, the puzzles seemed fine and it worked out about how you'd expect.

Also, kitchen access...through a bedroom?  :-X

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: ProgZmax on Fri 16/12/2011 02:40:31
As per usual, I don't approve of the foul language in a Maniac Mansion game.  It just isn't appropriate or fitting.

Except for the "Shit" in the intro, did you spot ther things?
Also I tried it and I found it impossible to walk to the garage (to the right of the screen in front of the house). Bug?

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I think there were 2-3 cases of it, though since you mentioned the intro that one definitely stood out right away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk