Suppa Ninja [RE-VOTE]

Started by ZapZap, Sun 04/03/2012 23:55:26

Previous topic - Next topic

ZapZap

You have a mission, just f***ing do it.

Part of MAGS February 2012 "Espionage"

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1562

And here's the other (and superb) game from MAGS February 2012 http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=45499.msg610721#msg610721

by Cleanic & DrWhite

Hope you like it!
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

The Great Underground Empire

Definitely a cool game, and I was really enjoying it, right up until-

Spoiler
the fight scene when I entered the temple.  I'm a speed reader and uber-fast typist, and there still wasn't enough time to read the instructions and react, if I didn't already know what I needed to type in advance.  I replayed the fight scene four times, then gave up and quit the game when I'd gotten as far as typing "lef" and got killed.  And no option to save my game means I'd have to start over from scratch if I want to play again.
[close]

Otherwise, the graphics were really entertaining, especially the whooshing around, and it made me laugh.  Good job!

ZapZap

Hey PlayPretend 
Spoiler
You're absolutely right, I made the game with just the amount of time to type the words if you already know the next word, so you may die 6 times or even more  before getting the end, and that must be frustrating. So I've given more time and uploaded a new version, for the people who haven't played it yet. I should really have made the game saving available...
[close]
Thank you for playin'
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

WHAM

Finally got around to play a bit. Ninjas are cool!  ;D
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Tabata

Cool little game â€" well done!

I got the right ninja-feeling during the play             

... and learned some interesting things about the behavior of monks  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk