Weird cursor slowdown bug

Started by Igor Hardy, Sun 20/02/2011 02:41:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

Hey, guys,

Someone I know experiences very strange cursor movement in all the latest AGS games.

What happens is (I'm quoting): "The cursor moves left and right reasonably well, but up and down the cursor staggers horribly. Also, as it passes over interactive objects in any AGS game it slows to a stuttery mess."

Here's the guy's config:

Win 7 64bit
i5 750 @2.67GHz
4GB RAM
DX11
ATI Radeon HD 5800

Any ideas? Anyone experienced anything similar?

Igor Hardy

Anything?

It's serious, guys, someone is suffering because AGS games are almost unplayable for them!

Baron

Define "latest games".  Does he experience the same thing with the classics?  Can we narrow it down to an AGS version?

Sughly

I'd just like to add to this that me and my brother have had similar experiences recently with AGS games, though I'm not too sure which ones they were any more... I know my brother had an ongoing problem with it on my game when he was testing it, but in that case at least it turned out to be something to do with his custom mouse settings that he had to disable (he's got one of those ones you tweak sensitivty and weight and whatnot). Don't know if that helps your situation at all though...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk