AdventureX 2013

Started by , Thu 18/04/2013 23:39:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Azure

Sweet, out of interest, how many of you are planning to come for sure so far?
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

tampie85

m0ds

Hot off the press: Steve Ince is confirmed as a special guest! So come and enjoy a talk by him on Saturday :)

arj0n

Nice!

Played the 'Broken Sword series', 'Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None' & 'So Blonde' :)

AGA

arj0n

Heheh, indeed. Actually played (with) both :-D

Andail

arj0n

Quote from: Andail on Mon 09/09/2013 11:10:10
I'm pretty certain I'll make it.
You have to make it, I'd really like to meet the man behind The Samaritan Paradox :)

tampie85

Quote from: AGA on Mon 09/09/2013 10:08:30
Quote from: Arj0n on Mon 09/09/2013 09:35:27
Played the 'So Blonde'

Played it, go out with it (laugh)

(sorry, Tamara)

Hmmm so I'm the main character in a game I've played?
Not sure if that works out well :p

Technocrat

I shall certainly be there! Can't afford to jeopardise my 100% attendance rate, can I?

Stupot

Steve Ince needs adding to the 'special guest' page. Also the 'wiki' and 'site' links for Ingold , Gilbert and Beckett-King all lead to Charles Cecil's wiki page and the Revolution website, respectively.

Will it be possible to buy the VIP card on the day (if there are any left)?

Matt Frith

I will be there too! Maybe I will have something to show this year :shocked:

m0ds

The site gets weekly updates at the moment, Mr. Ince + update to other pages will be on there after the weekend.

Not sure about the sale of key cards at the event itself yet sorry. They are in place to help us fund the event. That is something we hope to achieve before the event happens ;) I'll be taking off all the cards going to VIPs and sponsors and such from the "total remaining" list on the next update to. That and some for competitions/to win - they really are going to be in limited supply by the time of the event.

Matt, great! & if not it's okay - we need people to just randomly mill about too ;D

Azure

www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

theSynapse

A thought:

It was really interesting hearing Chris Jones talk at the first AdventureX.

Since he's the man that kind of 'started it all' to a great extent, any chance of getting him come and speak (provided he's available)?

Just a thought.

m0ds

You want to hear the story of AGS again?? ;) The AGS lullaby...

TBH we're almost out of talk spaces, providing a couple of folks confirm their suggested talks.

theSynapse

OH, that's great then!

No, I was thinking more that only a very few people heard it the first time round, so it might be nice for more people to have the opportunity to hear it.

AGA

Plus the ending might be a little bit of a letdown: "Oh, and after all the time and effort I devoted to AGS, I eventually got bored of it and let other people take over.  The end."

theSynapse

I remembered it more as, "I'm married and have a child on the way, I don't have time for this anymore"!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk