AdventureX 2014 - 6th+7th December - London

Started by , Tue 16/09/2014 14:48:24

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

I don't remember much about that one myself ;) But yes, come along and join us!

ddq

I've booked my flight, so count me in for my second AdventureX in a row.

m0ds

Nice of you to make the trip! Just a couple of weeks to go. Where has the time gone :)

Grim

Quote from: Mods on Fri 21/11/2014 15:24:47
Nice of you to make the trip! Just a couple of weeks to go. Where has the time gone :)

Better hit the gym and get ready for it!;)

AprilSkies

I finally found the time. Hotel and flight booked!
Unfortunately I can be there only sunday (My city has a crappy airport and planes to London take off only saturday and land saturday night).

www.apemarina.altervista.org

m0ds

Nice one! I'm sure you'll find the Sunday insightful. You are also 100% of the Italian turn out that I know of so far... Great! Cos it's not an adventure game event without someone Italian!  8-)

neon

Flight and hotel booked for me and my camera girl (this year Adventure-Treff doubles the number of editors on AdventureX). We will be there with a lot of camera equipment, try to record all game presentations and special guest appearances and of course... do a lot of interviews. Looking forward.

[delete}

Looking forward to see some footage. Please consider a  film summarizing the highlights. You have talent as an independent filmmaker, I just loved the funny UFO Watch UK series.

m0ds

Haha thanks Amelie. Adventure-Treff are recording the event this year so there will be lots of video content after (3 cameras I believe should capture everything in zone b, c and d. I might make a short video, but you're absolutely right, I just don't have the time for such tasks on the weekend. So I encourage other people to make videos :)

PS. A new special guest! Josué Monchan will be telling us about the rise and fall of Pendulo Studios

Azure

If you want a digital copy of the schedule on your phone's calendar ( Save paper!!) then I made one in google for that very purpose:

You can simply scan the code above on your phone or download it directly from:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/3nk51nf94regibbqeefjpk2qd4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

You'll download an ics calendar file which most decent phones and tablets should read. It will then copy the events to your calender. I don't think it updates so keep an eye out for updates at the event. If I have time and things do change I'll try to keep it up to date, but this should be good reference.

There's also an HTML link
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=3nk51nf94regibbqeefjpk2qd4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London which will take you to the Google Calendar page.
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

cat

I will probably not travel with a web-enabled device. It think two years ago there was such a handy pdf containing all travel information and the schedule. Will there be such a thing this year?

m0ds

Cat, probably that you signed up as something in previous years (when you did your talk). As you didn't this year, that info doesn't get sent out to you, sorry. The schedule gets a fair amount of alterations leading up to the event, putting up a download even now would possibly be inaccurate on the day. The website schedule is accurate and Becky's google calendar uses info from the sites schedule. Presumably the google one has a "print" option? (that said, I can't find it if it does, nor make heads or tales of google calendars in general).

cat

No problem, I'll just print the info on the website. Looking forward to seeing you all!

cat

neon

Packed my stuff, ready to go. I will be there again for Adventure-Treff this time with a camera assistant. We have 3 cameras in place. One for the talks/panel discussions, one for  the game presentations and one for special guest talks and interviews. We're expecting to tape everything this year.

btw. somebody switched off a camera last year to save SD card space or power. Please don't do, we have enough to let the cameras run through.

Developers, if you want to show your games to us, one of us is always around with an adventure-treff shirt. Just bump into us, we will look into it.

For those who have been there the last two years, I'm really looking forward to see you again. :-)

Chicky

Super excited to return to AdventureX, i'll be there on the Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some new faces!

Grundislav

Getting ready to head to the airport with ddq! This is going to be  lot of fun, I can't wait!

Matt Goble

Can't quite believe I'm going to say this, but I think I might actually make an AGS event this weekend!

Any of the old guard around tomorrow evening?

Grundislav

Dave G is already there, and I'll arrive in the morning. I know others will be around too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk