AGS Awards 2011 (check the results!)

Started by , Sat 31/12/2011 22:35:12

Previous topic - Next topic

bicilotti

awards ceremony in one and a half hour!

Ponch

Oh crap! I haven't picked up my tux from the dry cleaners! And I still have to shave!!!  :shocked:

bicilotti

And that was that!

I want to personally thank Duals, qptain_nemo and AGA who greatly helped during the ceremony, all of the announcers and the community. You have been lovely as usual!

For those of you who weren't there, check the result on the AGS wiki!

I would write some more words about the helpfulness of the above mentioned people, but it's 1:38 AM here and tomorrow I got to wake up early for work!
It has been great, thanks!

Ponch

Did anyone record it? Some people were having trouble getting in (or staying in for very long).

Also, congrats to all the winner (mostly jburger  :wink: ) and thanks to everyone behind the scenes who worked to put it together for us.  :cool:

pcj

Yeah...I recorded up until I crashed the first time then I just didn't re-activate it. Good job, all!
Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back is now available to download!

m0ds

Congrats to all the winners, all the nominees too, the hosts and organizers!

suicidal pencil

congrats to all! I'm looking forward to the awesome games that'll be made this year for the next award ceremony!...which leads me to my apology: Sorry duallie/Bici/AGA/everyone else for magic-ing myself on stage and saying 'booooooobs'. It lacked class, and I deeply apologize. (I'm serious, but in all seriousness it was kinda funny  :grin: )

olzen

Well, that was fun, boobs included. Wish I could have participated in the whole thing, though.

Congratulations to all the other winners! :grin:

AGA

I have a complete log. I'll post it later, excluding all the joins and parts.

Dave Gilbert

Um, wow. I didn't even realize this was happening yesterday. Thanks for nominating and voting for Gemini and Blackwell! It made my morning. :)

-Dave

Calin Leafshade

For once, I think I can get behind all the awards and nominations as 100% correct.

Well done to both the contenders and the voters.

AJA

AGA, I sure hope that log doesn't contain the after party. :=

Thanks, Bici and Duals and everyone else for organizing this!

NickyNyce

Well done everyone...Thank you to all the game makers (and behind the scenes people) that put lots of their time and effort into making games for everyone in 2011. I'm glad to see that The Visitor got nominated for best puzzles...I neglected to put it up for nominations and appreciate the fact it was even considered...Thank you.

Congrats to all the winners and all those that participated. A special thanks to all the Moderators and people behind the scenes at AGS too.

AGA

Quote from: AJA on Mon 07/05/2012 14:09:59

Don't worry, I won't include all the sex, drugs and rock and roll that happened afterwards.

arj0n

Quote from: AGA on Mon 07/05/2012 14:51:14
Quote from: AJA on Mon 07/05/2012 14:09:59

Don't worry, I won't include all the sex, drugs and rock and roll that happened afterwards.
So you end up with an empty log  :P

blueskirt

Quote from: Calin Leafshade on Mon 07/05/2012 13:21:39
For once, I think I can get behind all the awards and nominations as 100% correct.

Well done to both the contenders and the voters.

I don't know, I can think of two games that deserved a nomination in a specific category. But I cast a single vote and didn't nominate so I can't complain.

Victor6

If last night was anything to go by, creating 'lesbian-nymphomaniac adventure' would probably win you 90% of the awards...

Congrats to the winners (I might have to buy Gemini Rue now).

AGA

bicilotti

Quote from: AGA on Mon 07/05/2012 17:20:23
Okay, here's the IRC log of the ceremony.

I like how the last sentence of it all is:

<@bicilotti> NOW LET'S RIOT

There seems to have been a distinct lack of clappiness compared to previous years, or is it just my failing memory?

Ghost

I clapped like hell, but in RL. So maybe you guys didn't hear me.  (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk