AGS Awards 2012 (Winners!)

Started by , Thu 03/01/2013 02:36:43

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

Can you guys please try clearing your caches (CTRL+R)?  There is no reason why you should be getting a red message anymore.  I've even tried pretending to be logged in as you both (don't worry, I don't have access to anything secret!), and the red message doesn't show...

CaptainD

Just tried that, still have the message I'm afraid.  Tried logging out and in again, and used Chrome, FireFox and IE... all the same.  :-\

AGA

Okay, so where it says "User ID: x", does that actually reflect people's actual ID?  Visit your profile if you have no idea what that should be.

Tramponline

It says (user ID: ) in my banner - no username (ID).

Quote from: AGA on Tue 19/02/2013 20:29:11
...(don't worry, I don't have access to anything secret!...)

...all those dirty pictures - THEY AREN'T MINE!!! :cool:

AGA

Think that's got it?  Apparently my magic user account is different from you mere humans', which was confusing my testing.

CaptainD

"You've already voted, so you've got 19 days and 2 hours left to wait before voting closes!"

Yup, that seems to have got it.

selmiak

works now :)

time to play the waiting game :P

Mati256

Theres only a day left to vote. When is the party?
My Blog! (En Español)

bicilotti

Probably somewhere around the next weekend. I will soon start a "choose your own ceremony date" poll, as per last year.

cat

Voted! Looking forward to the ceremony. Is it going to be a irc/game ceremony again this year?

Chicky

Voted, will there be punch?

...i'll settle for Ponch.

AGA

Ponch

Quote from: AGA on Sun 10/03/2013 15:53:41
Punch actually came first.
But Ponch outlasted him! Ponch has staying power! Because Ponch is filled with milk!  :cool:

Vince Twelve

I always thought that things filled with milk would have little staying power unless you keep them refrigerated.

CaptainD

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Tue 12/03/2013 13:27:04
I always thought that things filled with milk would have little staying power unless you keep them refrigerated.

Ponch injects himself with 100ml of liquid nitrogen every 2 months, that keeps him cool enough to not go off.  He forgot once and his stomach turned to cheese, and he had to run away from Indiana Rodent.  All of this is perfectly true.

Ponch

Quote from: CaptainD on Tue 12/03/2013 13:39:32
All of this is perfectly true.
Every word is true, sadly. Even more sadly, I paid good money to keep word of that shame away from the prying eyes of the press -- to no avail, apparently.  (wrong)

Now when is the award ceremony? I need to get fitted for a tux and shine my hooves.

bicilotti

So, let's choose together the ceremony date, will ya?

ceremony date poll!

(UK time)

Stupot

m0ds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk