AGS Awards 2015: SOON

Started by , Fri 25/12/2015 09:57:49

Previous topic - Next topic

MiteWiseacreLives!

Is voting closed? I've been a bit of a deadbeat lately...  (wrong)

cat

Quote from: Ponch on Sun 01/05/2016 02:42:58
That finger puppet needs a tiny bow tie, Cat. :cheesy:

Indeed, I just have to finish MAGS first before I change my work clothes for the tux.

Marion

Sorry guys, I'm kind of lost :( where is the ceremony happening ?

Mandle

Quote from: Marion on Sun 01/05/2016 22:12:46
Sorry guys, I'm kind of lost :( where is the ceremony happening ?

Next Sunday in the regular live venue seems to be the current plan. Keep watching the thread for more info I think.

Marion

MiteWiseacreLives!

paolo

gives MiteWiseacreLives! a hug

Yes, voting was over about a month ago.

MiteWiseacreLives!

Your the best Paolo :)
Hopefully I can join the fun for a bit on Sunday, I'll be working.

m0ds

Yep! This way (a little delay) you can walk around in the app historic auditorium and stuff once more.

Stupot

Just to confirm, is it definitely at 8pm GMT or is it BST?

Ahh I see the above post has been sneakily edited, making this irrelevant :tongue:

Ponch

Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 02/05/2016 22:14:35
And what about those of us in America? I can't unravel the mystery of your fancy metric time! :=

Danvzare

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 02/05/2016 22:38:52
Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 02/05/2016 22:14:35
And what about those of us in America? I can't unravel the mystery of your fancy metric time! :=

I know exactly what you mean. Which is why someone should point out what colour it is: http://www.phrenopolis.com/colorclock/ (laugh)

Snarky

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Ponch

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 03/05/2016 11:37:32
I know exactly what you mean. Which is why someone should point out what colour it is: http://www.phrenopolis.com/colorclock/ (laugh)

Finally! Time expressed as a color wheel. Why didn't someone think of this sooner! Now if only we could do everything else this way! :=

miguel

A party? Sunday? On my time zone?
I think I've got some onions to sell on Sunday but you wouldn't mind if I join the party smelling of onions would you?
I will not have time for shower but maybe somebody will bring some of those scented towels?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

m0ds

Yep bst.

A small issue but nothing untoward: Who deals with IRC please? Nickserve won't let me register, keeps telling me my password is not obscure enough. I'm trying some pretty obscure ones but every time... apparently I (ideally) need this to register to be able to host the ceremony, but perhaps it's not 100% necessary. If anyone has brute forced a nickserv nickname password, please let me know how :)

Babar

Surely anything at least 8 characters long, containing capital letters, lower case letters, numbers and punctuation should be good?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Snarky

Quote from: Mods on Wed 04/05/2016 00:21:53
Yep bst.

A small issue but nothing untoward: Who deals with IRC please? Nickserve won't let me register, keeps telling me my password is not obscure enough. I'm trying some pretty obscure ones but every time... apparently I (ideally) need this to register to be able to host the ceremony, but perhaps it's not 100% necessary. If anyone has brute forced a nickserv nickname password, please let me know how :)

You really should register, because otherwise you're not guaranteed to have admin or channel op privileges in the channel, and then you won't be able to run the ceremony.

What format are you using for the registration command? I seem to remember from last year that a lot of the documentation I found online was misleading, and had me writing the command in the wrong format. Could it be that NickServ interprets some other part of what you type as the password?

In my notes I have two alternative formats for the command, you might want to try both:

Register new account (your current nick): /msg NickServ <password> <email?>
Register nick: /msg NickServ REGISTER <nick> <password>

m0ds

Sorry for the change, moved it again to next week. The client is not ready, not gonna pretend it's good to go nor fumble around with hours to spare to make this work. So a bit more patience, 3rd time lucky...

ps. Thanks for the nickname tips, I'll give those a go!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk