BRITTENS 05 NEW DETAILS

Started by , Tue 10/05/2005 12:48:22

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

You'll have to ask CJ on that one, Ishmael. I'm going from Stansted to Staines with Yufster, Miez and SHH I think, and then I can take people from Staines - Laleham, but I can't go via any other airports really, sorry.

Apart from the local bus part (Staines - Laleham), the UK location (Laleham) was carefully selected because it has good access from London Heathrow. From Gatwick, you will probably have to get a bus or train into London, then travel from London Victoria - Staines by train, where you can then be picked up anytime after about 1/2pm.

Ishmael

I'll be arriving to Stansted around 23:30 or whenwasit on the 1st...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Pumaman

Quote from: Ishmael on Fri 27/05/2005 08:46:29
No other Ryanair flights for that day...

That's a pity. Ok, well I'll probably come down to brittens at about mid day on Friday so strazer I can give you a lift from Stansted on my way (unless you want to go via London and do some sightseeing, totally up to you). I can then pop back up to pick up Ishmael and Haddas at 23:30 since they don't have a choice in the matter and I wouldn't want you to try and find your way around public transport in the middle of the night.

So yes I can pick you up from the airport, however I am leaving Brittens on Monday 4th, so I cannot give anyone who stays longer than that a lift back to the airport.

QuoteI'm going from Stansted to Staines with Yufster, Miez and SHH

I presume you mean Luton, m0ds :)

Adamski

I'll be at Staines at around 2pm, so if Mods is busy and can't pick up I'll happily direct anyone who happens to also be there towards the happy bus of magic that takes us almost directly outside the campsite.

m0ds

Oopsie, yep, Luton airport :D

CJ bailing out three days early? Bah!! :P

Miez

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 31/05/2005 15:26:15
Oopsie, yep, Luton airport :D

Woah, thanks CJ - I almost got me a ticket to Stansted. I'll buy one for Luton now... phew.

Pumaman

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 31/05/2005 15:26:15
CJ bailing out three days early? Bah!! :P

I'm saving my holiday for mittens :P

magintz

I went job hunting today. In total I've asked in 15 places and they've all said not hiring. I doubt I'll be able to go to Mittens if I can't get a job as I have no money. I may have to resort looking at McDo.... no wait *slaps self* what was I thinking. I may apply to sainsbury's or tesco or somewhere

Anyway where I can get money and leave when I need to :P
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

strazer

I've just booked the flight. I'll land at airport Stansted at 9:25.
But I think I won't be able to bring a tent after all. Does anyone have space left?

SSH

Still haven't booked my flights. I hope that Bob Geldolf hasn't suddenly made all the Edinburgh flights that weekend more expensive....

by the way, is anyone letting me share their tent or do I need to bring stuff?

Privateer Puddin'

Well, confimation emails to mark were meant to have tent information, maybe he has a list or something, but we could make a list of who has a tent, and how many people it can take. Then we can plan it out ¬¬

I have a 3 person tent. I may have a 1 person tent.

Ashen

I was wondering about the tent situation, too.

Mine's technically 2 person but, like someone else has said, in practice it's probably a little too snug (especially since I haven't met any of you yet).
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Meowster

Uhm.

This news just in.

Can't make it to Brittens.

I'm sooo fucking sorry, jesus.

I feel bad.

scotch

NOOOOOOOooooooooo!
</Darth Vader>

That's so sad.

I'm probably out too then, I'll save up for Mittens instead.

Meowster

JUST KIDDING!

Well not really actually.

I must consult my magic ball.

Okay here's the thing somebody pointed out that I can't NOT go.

But I won't be officially in it from day 1 to day 7.

I'll just turn up.

In conclusion I will be there just not 100% of the time.

Renal Shutdown

Scotch:
You're in, even if I have to pay for you.

I doubt I'll get any saix from CJ, so I need a back up plan..

(Yuffie says I'm a SOMEBODY.  I can finally die happy. In you face teachers/parents/friends/random by-standers).
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Meowster

I'm not turning up randomly unless nobody else drops out!!!

Haddas

You're just doing this so that you can feel like you're the whole thing brittens is about.

Meowster

No really, jeez. Although, isn't it?

No seriously though. Jeez.

Although.

magintz

Haddas, you'r thinking of Yufitens which happens late May.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk