Brittens 2006: 15th - 22nd July 2006. Attendees please read

Started by AGA, Tue 31/01/2006 02:46:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

Neat!  Have fun, all.  I'll be seeing you all in two days.

magintz

I have Wednesday & Thursday off work if AGA will let me come last minute? I'll need somewhere to sleep Wednesday night though. Hope to see everyone soon.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Disco

Yay, CJ is going to be here in around fifteen minutes, Yickle (apparently dressed as Trilby) another fifteen after that \o/. Good news magintz, you couldn't blackmail I take it? :P

magintz

Hmm, I've been going over a couple of things and it doesn't look practical for me to come afterall  :'( I have a mile long to-do list of stuff that I haven't done since moving into my new house because of too much work so I'll need at least a solid half day minum (if not a full day), which makes it pointless for me to come just for part of a day :(

Don't give up all hope as I still might be able to make it.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

YicklePigeon

Well I got home fine...just almost skinted :( still I had a great night out and an adventure.  Next year, I'll save up and stay in a nice hotel where I can invite the ladies round :D

Speaking of the ladyfolk, when I reached Birmingham and I was just about to board the Manchester train, I noticed this extremely easy on the eyes petite young woman was struggling with this huge red mountaineering internal frame backpack almost the same size as her...and being the gentleman that I am I let her go in front and then charged in afterwards to stop the wave of people so *I* could get on :)

And of course what would be within my view? Chris and Disco can answer that one.

Anyhow, as the train approached Manchester Picadilly and I headed to the doors, we almost collided and I simply said "Ah, haven't we met before?" we started talking/giggling and I helped her with her bag (even taking into account my own!)...anyhow we gets to talking a bit more, comparing our cuddly companions (her monkey vs Mr. Flibble - NO CONTEST! :P ) and I walk away with both her MSN and her mobile number =)

Seems like someone up there is thinking "give the pidge a break!" :) And a very nice break it be! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Regards,

Yickle.

P.S. At the Travel Lodge, I got like an hour's sleep or so...guess thats what watching the BBC Learning Zone does to ye ^_^
Woof woof.

AGA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk