Brittens 2006: 15th - 22nd July 2006. Attendees please read

Started by AGA, Tue 31/01/2006 02:46:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco

Can it still a week long for those interested? I would prefer to stay for a week if possible.

AGA

Okay, so far, people interested seem to be:

Definite maybes -

Disco
Hotspot
Becky
Adam
Magintz
Zooty
Chicky
CJ
LimpingFish
Radiant
scotch
Layabout
spleen

Uncertains -

Tier
RLacey
mattgoble
custard

Anyone else? Anyone dropped out?

Sam.

im a definate, but for only the weekdays, if that makes a difference, so the monday to the friday, i cant afford to miss any work days!

will be fun.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Privateer Puddin'

Uncertain. Maybe. If i'm there it wont be for a week ¬¬

Nikolas

Uncertain, and if yes it will most probably be only as a day trip to Brighton... :-\

Becky

Nikolas, Brittens isn't being held in Brighton.  It's being held in AGA's house near Cardiff (numbers permitting).

Nikolas

Shit! What was I thinking? I knew that, but I was just not thinking...

Oops! Anyway we'll just see... Thanks Becky...

The Ivy

Hey, I just realized something!Ã,  My family's going to be in the UK/Scotland for about three weeks in July, I might be able to make it for a day or so!Ã,  Ã, ;D

Heh, speaking as someone who's never left North America, this makes the world seem a whole lot smaller.Ã,  Do you have any more details about the activities that go on at Brittens?Ã,  The operative part of this will be convincing my family to let me go meet strangers I met on the internet.Ã,  :P

Domino

You'll be safe at Brittens only if you bring your pepper spray with you. Just incase, bring a stun gun.  :)

SSH

Quote from: The Ivy on Sun 05/03/2006 00:27:49
Hey, I just realized something!  My family's going to be in the UK/Scotland for about three weeks in July, I might be able to make it for a day or so!   ;D

Or if you can't make Cardiff, you could come along to Sporrans, which so far is Ken (Disco) and me, the week after Brittens. But your presence would probably persuade more people to come  ;)!

magintz

isn't definate maybes an oxymoron of sorts.... :P

Anyway I believe I am in the right category. I will come, but I doubt I will be able to eat. Food isn't all as great as people make out. I can live on air.

*breathes in*

So good.... I'm hungry..

*breathes in*

If I do this enough it should fill me up.

*breathes in*

*breathes in*

*passes out*
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Layabout

Magintz, I'm sure you will be able to survive on the beer only diet that I have planned. I'm sure spleen will be up for that as well.

Quote from: magintz on Tue 07/03/2006 22:19:49
Food isn't all as great as people make out.

Um, who is going to be making out. And why does that make food not too appealing. Your Logic is mad you crazy scientist!
I am Jean-Pierre.

Creed Malay

I am in for definites.

Davy
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

magintz

this beer diet intrigues me. I'll have to see about my budget. Am applying for a job tomorrow :D
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Pumaman

Quote from: Layabout on Wed 08/03/2006 16:15:42
Um, who is going to be making out.

Well, you know, there's something about the Welsh air ...

Grundislav

Layabout

I hope no-one will be indulging in sheep love. And don't worry about beer. I'm sure there will be many of us buying beer, just like last brittens (which was basically just me spleen and aga buying the beer). Oh and mark. BUt he will not be there.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Disco

Can I bring my yeast monster? He's not an AGSer, but I'm really starting to get the feeling that he would be more than welcome.

Pumaman

Quote from: The Ivy on Sun 05/03/2006 00:27:49
Do you have any more details about the activities that go on at Brittens?

I guess it's worth answering this seriously.

Brittens tends to just be an excuse to hang out and chat, have some beers, visit the local attractions (don't know if Cardiff has any), play some games, and get food poisoning from some dodgily cooked burgers.

Mittens tends to be similar but on a larger scale. Oh, and it involves more exotic locations ;)

Ubel

<--- Uncertain. Depends on my money at the time...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk