Community "pick of the month"

Started by , Fri 13/09/2013 10:59:13

Previous topic - Next topic

heltenjon

I second the choice. I played this yesterday and was really impressed by how good a game it is.

CaptainD

Hey folks, just a reminder that a new game should have been chosen, maybe just leave for next month now? Can someone nominate a game though?

heltenjon

I suggest Contact by UKZ530.

Those familiar with the author know what to expect. Hand-drawn graphics with a nightmarish atmosphere, with action sequences showing monsters mauling our hero to bits.

Creamy

Hi guys,

QuoteHey folks, just a reminder that a new game should have been chosen, maybe just leave for next month now?
Err...yeah I was busy with real life and my MAGS game and I forgot to change the pick. When I realized it a couple of days ago I thought it was a bit late :-[  But October MAGS theme is linked to Slasher so let's pretend this was intentional  :P

@heltenjon do you want me to set Contact for this month or the next?

heltenjon

Quote from: Creamy on Thu 12/10/2023 21:07:17@heltenjon do you want me to set Contact for this month or the next?
Your call, boss.  (nod)

Creamy

Someone in my left ear suggests it's a good choice for Halloween.
Ok, change made then.

I thought we already picked that one. Turns out it was Content by the same author. What will his next game be? Contempt? Contrario?

Creamy

Final check-in for the Pick of November! Final check-in!

Ponch

Keys of a Gamespace. A beautifully drawn, darkly themed little nugget of a game that will stick in your mind for a quite a while after you've finished it.

Creamy

Thank you and happy birthday  :-D

Ponch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk