Greetings, newbie here

Started by SierraFreak, Sat 26/06/2004 04:43:53

Previous topic - Next topic

wyr3x

SIERRA it`s still alive ...........don`t forget that & LucasArt is alive too ...... it`s a pitty they are not making so much Adventure Games as they where doing the past 10 years ago .....
I loved those games, thats why i met with AGS (thanks god !), looking for good adventure games.
waiting for the AG of the century .....

AGA

Sierra is alive in name alone. Both the Coarsegold and Bellvue offices are closed, and every single designer from Sierra's classic period has been fired. They may still exist as a brand, but that's about it...

Blackthorne

I don't see why people can't like both Sierra and LucasArts!!!!! Can't we all just get along??????

-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Kinoko

Yes, I have two places in my heart for both Sierra and Lucasarts :) Plus, a few other equal sized chambers for various other kinds og games. Then, I have all these other chambers for other hobbies, and verious people I love, and things I like about the world... This heart of mine is just ENORMOUS, I tell ya. I flatten cities just by facing different directions.

MrColossal

gives new meaning to the term, Heart Attack, eh Kinoko?

eh?

see what I did there?

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk