Interview on JustAdventre

Started by CaptainD, Mon 19/01/2015 11:26:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Mandle

Thanks...That was a good read!

Lasca

Good stuff!
I'd like to see an interview fully dedicated too how you manage to work on all this with two kids. I mean, technically and practically. What's the best drugs to make them sleep, how did you clone your self, what's your brand of coffee, stuff like that.

CaptainD

Quote from: Lasca on Mon 19/01/2015 14:26:23I'd like to see an interview fully dedicated too how you manage to work on all this with two kids.

When I find that out myself, I'll let you know... it's just a case of muddling through as much as possible really!!  I only get about 5% of what I aim to achieve done, if that.

Mr Underhill

Nice interview & read, congrats! :)

AnasAbdin

Congrats ;-D thanks for sharing the good read :)

selmiak

why did I have this stupid grin on my face all the time while reading this!? Yeah, nice read!
booooo for JA for not asking a single question about Eternal Chrysalis... bad research. Though the interview is filled with a lot of mayhem already. And you could have added yet another release date you just made up for that deluxe version... EC was a fun but manic thing to do :P

AprilSkies

www.apemarina.altervista.org

CaptainD

Thanks guys!

@Selmiak - I was kinda hoping you'd forgotten about ECD! :P  (Not really... really want to make the game we'd originally planned without the insane one month time limit! :-D(

monkey424

Hey Dave. Good read, although I just sort of skimmed through it. I should be working! (roll)

Quote from: Lasca on Mon 19/01/2015 14:26:23
Good stuff!
I'd like to see an interview fully dedicated too how you manage to work on all this with two kids. I mean, technically and practically. What's the best drugs to make them sleep, how did you clone your self, what's your brand of coffee, stuff like that.

There seems to be a few of us on the forums juggling AGS with a young family. Someone should make a game about this. (nod)

CaptainD

Quote from: monkey424 on Tue 20/01/2015 01:07:41
There seems to be a few of us on the forums juggling AGS with a young family. Someone should make a game about this. (nod)

As soon as Sleuth is out, I nominate you for this! :P

Lasca

QuoteThere seems to be a few of us on the forums juggling AGS with a young family. Someone should make a game about this. (nod)

That's a great idea! Put together a team with parents and get it done in no time ;)
I'm definitly in.
I imagine the end product looking something like this game: Bobo
I can especially relate to the parts at 0:44, 2:50 and 7:10. Great game btw!

CaptainD

Heh... I was thinking more along the lines of Jack the Nipper in reverse. But that game looks quite funny Lasca!

Already the design for the nappy change mini game is formulating in my head...

(If people really are interested in doing this, we should set up a "swarm" team for it and give it its own thread.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk