Lapaset (AGS MEETING)

Started by Haddas, Tue 27/09/2005 19:44:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuomas

I'll join. I'm taking my guitar etc with me... hm. I should prolly leave soon if I'm to catch Inkoddi before he get's beaten up in Vaasa.

Haddas

D-DAY

This morning I woke up refreshed. I had been sleeping. Soon I realized it was saturday. The saturday on which Lapset was to be held on.. of. After sending a status check message to all the attendees I prepared to head to the airport to pick up jet, who was going to land on the airport, as he was travelling by plane to the airport. When he landed 30 minutes later we picked him up and headed for the Town of Porvoo, where we shopped for various goods and supplies. Mainly crisps, chocolate and lemonade. The basics for survival in the harsh conditions of rural Finland. While we were gone the rest of the attendees, except for Inkoddi and Tuomas, arived. They settled in quite nicely and took over the yard for their own personal, and selfish, tenting needs and left me without my beloved football field. I miss that field.

We drank and ate and talked about AGS and internet fads in general. It was fun. We then proceeded indoors to cram into my rooms and play nintendo on the xbox. Then we went outside, AGAIN. We sat and talked and decided it would be a great idea to get naked. After some hot steamy action we got dressed and went outside for some sitting around and talking.

I decided to log on to my home and write the first entry to what is essentially a bluecup livejournal. Now I am writing this text as we speak. With Pablo sitting next to me, uninmpressed. Infact he looks like he's going to kill me. Now I must go outside and wait for Inkoddi and Tuomas. I suspect they might have been stopped to solve a murder mystery, although none of the others seem to agree with me.

Good night and stay tuned for more fanfic tomorrow.

m0ds

I was just about to grill you because it never seemed like this event was going to happen, but I'm glad it's underway and people have turned up alive!! :) Have fun guys!

Haddas

Ha! And you doubted my powers!

Tuomas

I managed to escape! Thank God, You can't imagine all the things those people were doing to me. In the night they would.... nngh, no, I can't say it, it's too hidious. And they wouldn't let me go, I had to kick and bite my way through. It was awful, I walked all the way home 500 km, hungry and bleeding. They even took my stuff and either burned them or stole them!!!

Can't wait for the next round ;)

Haddas

So everyone get home okay?

Azash

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk