Le Mittens 08 - It kind of looks like a...

Started by Miez, Fri 22/08/2008 20:58:03

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMarco

Quote from: MillsJROSS on Thu 28/08/2008 03:14:27
DutchMarco - One of my favorite mitten moments was your story about your friend who died...how morbid. You have a wonderful sense of humor, and I couldn't imagine being funny in another language, it's hard enough doing it one. Can't wait to see you next year.
Likewise, Mills, but the story about my neighbour dying, wasn't a joke, just a story I used to illustrate a point we were making.

I hadn't taken you to be so morbid.

But seriously, I'll miss your company for the rest of the year.  Looking forward to meeting you again!

Dualnames

Ivy's space shennanigans.. loving picture the title scores it.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

DutchMarco

Quote from: Dualnames on Fri 29/08/2008 21:06:27
??? Is that a pun on the Soviet-twist Ivy's putting on her game? If not, please explain because the sentence doesn't register with me.....

Finkenstein

OH FINALLY, I have uploaded my pictures. JEEZ what took me so long??
There were like 400 or something, but I narrowed it down and captioned them all, and it made me miss Mittens even more!
Enjoy:

http://www.kafkaskoffee.com/Mittens/Mittens08Jess/mitt_2008006.html

(P.S. it was very difficult for me not to draw wieners on all of these photos. I showed some serious restraint here.)

Layabout

I am Jean-Pierre.

Miez

The Ivy

Quote from: DutchMarco on Fri 29/08/2008 22:10:06
Quote from: Dualnames on Fri 29/08/2008 21:06:27
??? Is that a pun on the Soviet-twist Ivy's putting on her game? If not, please explain because the sentence doesn't register with me.....

I didn't go to space. Did I? Goddamn red wine night...

Dualnames

Red wine can be hazardous if combine with AGs people.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Nacho

Finally! Thanks to AGA for a quick course of FTP, and the owner of AmericanGirlScout for hosting... Our photos!

http://www.americangirlscouts.org/nacho_Mittens2008/index.html

And here, the same pics, but bigger (no gallery, though) just in case somebody wants to download a pic in higher resolution...

http://www.americangirlscouts.org/nacho_Mittens2008/large/

Pitty I don' t know how to put commentaries...  :-\

Hehehe... The pic is not very good... but doesn't this girl/guy look like Maggintz?

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Miez

The Belgian Space Center. It will BLOW your MIND.

Or maybe not. ;D

Radiant

Wow, way too many pictures here :)

I'm so glad I missed that space center, too...

magintz

If I gained some weight, died my hair and let it grow and grew some hefty man boobs.....

... scary.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

FruitTree

no way! the spacecentre was ultra modern and soon europe will rule space!

oh man, this post mittens depression thing is really getting to me, I had such a blast!
the chateau was awesome, you people were awesome! made loads of great memories and friends, golly! thanks all!

love, hugs and warm cookies!

(Jeremy where's the bohemian rhapsody video?!)

SSH

Quote from: magintz on Wed 03/09/2008 18:39:57
If I gained some weight, died my hair and let it grow and grew some hefty man boobs.....

... scary.
You're too busy doing those confused.com ads, I bet... ;)

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: FruitTree on Thu 04/09/2008 10:47:54(Jeremy where's the bohemian rhapsody video?!)

Ahhhh yes!  I will post that ASAP (at work now, will see about posting it up tonight)

m0ds

Darth Mandarb

Ladies and gentlemen ... at long last I present you with the brilliant version of:
BOHEMITTENS RHAPSODY

This was either the single-most geekiest thing I've ever been witness to ... or the coolest.

I haven't decided yet :)

And here is Nacho's upside-down rendition of the Smurf's Theme!!
WHAT THE SMURF??

AGA

Hah, great. For people who (for some reason) want to listen to it multiple times, I made an MP3 of it.

Dualnames

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Sun 07/09/2008 03:40:02
Ladies and gentlemen ... at long last I present you with the brilliant version of:
BOHEMITTENS RHAPSODY

And here is Nacho's upside-down rendition of the Smurf's Theme!!
WHAT THE SMURF??

This was either the single-most geekiest thing I've ever been witness to ... or the coolest.

I haven't decided yet :)

For me!!!!Loving song.. wish i was there to sing..

m0ds

I'm trying to remember, what was Eric's answer to that Zak McCrackhead question in the Mittens super-quiz & what was the question??

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk