Offer Your Services - 2004 to 2011

Started by , Wed 21/04/2004 00:05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Y-Cat

:I'm looking and available to collaborate with others on story/dialogue/plot for a AGS game.Ã,  I write in my free time constantly, and plan to turn it into a profession in the future, possibly game design.Ã,  Right now, I'd love to put my efforts towards a project with others.Ã, 

While I am very versatile with my work, I have to say that I am very good with humor, whether it is light hearted or crude, along with fantasy settings and stories.

If you'd like to get in contact with me, drop me a line on AIM(prefably) or YIM, or e-mail me at eckostyleATgmailDOTcom.

geluf

MUSIC

Hello all!

As a composer and a fan of adventure games, I am looking to get involved in a project here.  Its something I've always wanted to do (one can only take so many student films!) and I know there are bound to be several people looking for composers to provide original scores for their projects.

My qualifications:

Bachelor of Arts in Music and Composition from the University of North Texas, College of Music.
I studied composition with Joseph Klein, Cindy McTee and Alan Oldfield.
I have scored several student and independant films and written arrangements for bands and choirs in the Houston area.

Some samples from a recent film project:

http://www.oddwalkmusic.com/findkeysample.mp3
http://www.oddwalkmusic.com/chasesample.mp3
http://www.oddwalkmusic.com/2ndcall.mp3

Please let me know if you are interested at all!

Serious projects only, please.  I need to know this is going to go through from start to finish.

Contact me at tanner_br@hotmail.com if interested.

Wazoo_22

I have good ideas, and am imaginative. I excell at humor, backstories, concepts, refining plots, and for genres I am good at Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mystery, and possibly horror (I have only dabbled in horror) I have Aspergers syndrome, which means my imagination is too active for my own good, but it's not always an asset. writing is a favourite past-time of mine, I have expansive journals chocked-full of ideas.
I have creative Character ideas, and am at my best when designing freakish monsters, strange animals,and fantasy characters. While I can draw them, .CHAs and complicated, realistic drawings with pain are not my forte.
I have scored above the 99nth percentile on a test performed by a pediatrician, not one of those half-butt tests at Tickle. what that means is, I can proofread just about anything, and excell at doing so. Me am soo excellent at profreeding!  ;)
If any of this interests you, drop me a line at wazoo_22@hotmail.com

[Cameron]

I'd love to do the music for anyone who is doing something with a gritty or dark edge :D I also do voice acting, I have two parts in an upcoming game.

Djokitzaaaaa

Quote from: Y-Cat on Wed 28/06/2006 18:35:06
:I'm looking and available to collaborate with others on story/dialogue/plot for a AGS game.Ã,  I write in my free time constantly, and plan to turn it into a profession in the future, possibly game design.Ã,  Right now, I'd love to put my efforts towards a project with others.Ã, 

While I am very versatile with my work, I have to say that I am very good with humor, whether it is light hearted or crude, along with fantasy settings and stories.

If you'd like to get in contact with me, drop me a line on AIM(prefably) or YIM, or e-mail me at eckostyleATgmailDOTcom.

well,HERE I AM :)
send me some of your plots/scenarios...and i just might make something out of them :)
and the devil sends a beast with a wrath,coz he knows that a time was short!!!

Djokitzaaaaa

Quote from: triton9000 on Wed 12/04/2006 09:25:05
Hi all! I'm new to the forums, just wanted to offer some of my knowledge to work in a new AGS game, most likely on the amateur level. I'm very motivated to work in a game, and I think I have a good knowledge of many genres (I mostly play abandonware though).

Just in case it matters, I'm from Argentina but living in Belgium (Its the same to speak/write English or Spanish to me, and I'm doing quite good with Dutch)

I work/ed with (never for games, thats why i want to get started):

Graphics: 3d Studio max, Poser, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, DAZ Bryce, Swishmax, Dreamweaver

Sound (I'm a Technician in Musical Production): Protools, Cubase, Sonar, Reason, Ableton Live, Sound Forge, Acid Loop etc...

AGS: I know all the basics, and I've read all the manual, but haven't found any ideas or motivation to start alone. Im not afraid of having to learn scripting either (I'm completely self taught in everything I put above)

Text: I do read A LOT all the time, so I think I could tell a weak story from a solid one, or be able to do basic improvements to dialogues (no experience, but would be very interesting to try)

Maybe this short clip I made will show how I use many of the programs stated above (it was made in less than two weeks a couple of years ago)

http://www.nantec.net/cv/SolarisDIVX.avi

Thanks a lot for reading, any proposals/ideas/offers etc... just send me a PM!

Cheers,

Alejandro.

yo yo!!! can you do town bkgnd,forest and sewrs bkgnd???
please,if you can...send me your works!!
and the devil sends a beast with a wrath,coz he knows that a time was short!!!

A�rendyll (formerly Yurina)

Quote from: Djokitzaaaaa on Sun 09/07/2006 18:14:38
Quote from: triton9000 on Wed 12/04/2006 09:25:05
Hi all! I'm new to the forums, just wanted to offer some of my knowledge to work in a new AGS game, most likely on the amateur level. I'm very motivated to work in a game, and I think I have a good knowledge of many genres (I mostly play abandonware though).

Just in case it matters, I'm from Argentina but living in Belgium (Its the same to speak/write English or Spanish to me, and I'm doing quite good with Dutch)

I work/ed with (never for games, thats why i want to get started):

Graphics: 3d Studio max, Poser, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, DAZ Bryce, Swishmax, Dreamweaver

Sound (I'm a Technician in Musical Production): Protools, Cubase, Sonar, Reason, Ableton Live, Sound Forge, Acid Loop etc...

AGS: I know all the basics, and I've read all the manual, but haven't found any ideas or motivation to start alone. Im not afraid of having to learn scripting either (I'm completely self taught in everything I put above)

Text: I do read A LOT all the time, so I think I could tell a weak story from a solid one, or be able to do basic improvements to dialogues (no experience, but would be very interesting to try)

Maybe this short clip I made will show how I use many of the programs stated above (it was made in less than two weeks a couple of years ago)

http://www.nantec.net/cv/SolarisDIVX.avi

Thanks a lot for reading, any proposals/ideas/offers etc... just send me a PM!

Cheers,

Alejandro.

yo yo!!! can you do town bkgnd,forest and sewrs bkgnd???
please,if you can...send me your works!!

Someone overlooked the PM service... :P Really, this thread is to get attention and not to respond if I'm not mistaken...

~Yurina
Yuna: Give me a Y!
Rikku: Give me an R!
Paine: Give me a break...
~Final Fantasy X-2

I've been

Smigler

Hey, I'm a proficient musician with many freind musicians, I'v composed many songs and currently playing with a band. Love to make origonal sounds, inspired by punk, metal, industrial, and whatever noise I hear in between. I'v played many adventure games so I believe I could tailor my music to fit any genre of adventure, but I would must like to make a soundtrack for horror games! :D
Graham's law:

The average speed of an atomic particle is inversely proportional to the squared root of its mass.

Dan_N

Scripting - I'm not that advanced with AGS, but I'm a basic programmer, so I feel at home in the script editor. I also like to give a good search to the manual. I can put together your art, music, sound effects, voices in AGS if you don't feel like hassling with that.
Story design - I'm striving to be a an amateur writer, and I usually scribble entire pages in class. I'm quite fond of science fiction, but I think I can do some fantasy too.
Translating - From Romanian to English and viceversa. Come on... Anyone? I guess it's useless...

Please PM here or e-mail me at danngames@gmail.com.

MarkPhantom

I am a script/story writer, I have written two amateur plays for performance at my University (One being an adaptation of horror-story The Thing on the Doorstep by H.P Lovecraft) and the other is a sex comedy of my own devising - the horror play was well received, first readings of my comedy provoked a positive reaction.

I offer my services to anyone who wants me to assist them with story/dialogue/ideas and that sort of thing :) I'll happily send you samples of the plays/scripts I write if you want convincing I'm not an illiterate fool who's trying to bluff his way into a development team!

Email me (markodell30@hotmail.com) or PM me if you're interested :)

EDIT: I am also available to do voice acting, since I have done some acting and public speaking - and I am commended on my abilities at both - so if you have a charismatic lead character who needs vocals, don't hesitate to ask!

'Hallow's End: Everyone goes there eventually'  http://www.freewebs.com/codpiecestudios

eyeCoof

Well, I'll try to be brief. I write - I can write up about anything necessary. Dialogue could be fun. I'm quite eloquent. When I want to be.

I also do music, of all shapes and forms and sounds and colors. Just ask.

PM here, or tophat.carrier@gmail.com (email) or arpiach@hotmail.com (MSN). Fun? Fun.
A joo who does not believe in miracles is not a realist.

SinSin

-*****************Currently busy *****************-
Tutoring
I can help with basic tutoring

Playtesting
As an adventure game lover i am more than happy to test your creations

Speech/Talkie/effects Recording      STRONG POINT
I have a full Recording studio which allows me to create almost any sound effect or voice type and if i can figure out some catchy tunes, music too I have a Btec National Diploma in Performing arts and Music if that gives anybody any ideas

Background Art
I can do bits and pieces including VGA and bitmap but please dont ask for 3D

Character Art
I can help with outfit design and shading

Animation / Character Animation
I enjoy animating although it does take me a while as i am a bit of a perfectionist

Proof Reading
All i have is my A in English Lol

Coding / Scripting
A beginner but I can understand it when written in front of me

Story Design
count me in as i love making stories up although they can be crazy

Web Design
I can help with standard Flash sites
Currently working on a project!

RedBlob

Here's some 3D characters, if anyone would like to use them in a game.  They are available in CHA format, or TGA images.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cassie

Cassandra TGA:

Uncompressed size: 175 MB. Includes the images needed for a complete (8 direction) walk cycle, standing and speech animations, all in Targa (TGA) format. Images are 512x512, 32 bit high color. This is the best option if you plan to use her as an NPC that doesn't need a full walk cycle.

Download as TGA images: 7.8 MB
http://americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/Lisa/Cassandra_TGA.zip

OR

Cassandra CHA:

Uncompressed size: 64 MB. For AGS (Adventure Game Studio) games, all of the walk and speech animations are automatically cropped and set up for you. Just import her, and she's in the game. You may want to check for flipped images in the view editor after importing her. Cha exported from 800x600, 32 bit high color game. She's been tested at 16 bit color, and still looks great, but won't load for 256 colors. She looks good at 640x480. She works for 320x240 (but of course with lower image quality).

Download as CHA file: 7.1 MB
http://americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/Lisa/Character_Cassandra.zip

-------------------------------------------------

Brett

Brett TGA:

Uncompressed size: 173 MB. Includes the images needed for a complete (8 direction) walk cycle, standing and speech animations, all in Targa (TGA) format. Images are 512x512, 32 bit high color.

Download as TGA images: 8.1 MB
http://americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/Lisa/Brett_TGA.zip

OR

Brett CHA:

Uncompressed size: 45 MB. For AGS (Adventure Game Studio) games, all of the walk and speech animations are automatically cropped and set up for you. Just import him, and he's in the game. CHA exported from 800x600, 32 bit high color game. He's been tested at 16 bit color, and still looks great, but won't load for 256 colors. He looks good at 640x480. He works for 320x240 (but of course with much lower image quality).

Download as CHA file: 7.25 MB
http://americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/Lisa/Character_Brett.zip

--------

Large, you say? Yup, but they compresses beautifully, since there's a lot of  repetition.

If you use them, we'd love to here from you. We thought about doing more characters, male and female. We've gotten better since  our last game, and learned how to use the alpha channel more effectively.

RedBlob

(see the above post for a sample of where we are at)

Character Art & Character Animation

Just 3D character art and character animations. We use Anim8tor and Blender. You can email us (plasticostrichgames@yahoo.com) or PM us if you have a game you have already started working on. Serious projects only, please, please, please.

I'd really like to work on projects with other women, so girl game designers, get in touch!

One caveat -- we're based in South Africa, and are working on a few things at the moment, but still like to do characters.

Queen Kara

I apoligize to any people I've let down that regularly check their email , pms , game threads , ect. and thanks to all the wonderful people
who work on games and especially thanks to the people that have requested my services.
I can't do voice acting anymore since I lost track of my computer microphone.
>_<
I'll probably get a new one someday anyway. Hopefully someday SOON. lol
Please don't give up on me and thanks again for everything.
I'm going to housesit for my mom , ( well it's really a favor to my brother ) , starting tommorrow so I won't be checking the forums for the next couple of days but I won't be gone long.  Apoligies if you try to reach me and I seem to take a while or longer to respond.
*blush*
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

EAGallowglass

Voice Actor Seeking work...

Name: Roger Uhler
Residence: Fort Smith Arkansas
Range: Medium range. Can do various accents (Lots of experience in Scottish, Irish, London, Indian, French, Itallian, Standard-American, Loisiana, Arkansas (dont like it but if you need a hic...), Texan, Central Northern, Canadian, Californian , Baltimore (hometown), and anything you need, just gimmie a week to practice.) No singing, so dont even ask.  :-X
Experience: If you would like a detailed resume, give me your email and I'll get it to you quickly.

Thanks for reading!

Beach Bum112885

Story Design - I am just here to offer my services as sort of a "consultant".  I notice a somewhat popular theme for adventure games is mystery, murder, detective, etc.  I work in law enforcement (I'll just leave that as my job title, it's easier, lol)  I am very knowledgeable about the "ins and outs" of the whole law enforcement/detective world.  Therefore if anybody needs any assistance making a story seem "realistic" or just wants a proof read, I am more than happy to do so.

Proof Reading - This basically just ties into the above information.  Hope I can be of help to someone, I'd love to put all this knowledge to good use!

If anybody is interested on taking me up on my offer, just email at j_foote@verizon.net
RIP Officer Richard May (1967-2006) - 10 year veteran of the Lompoc Police Department, killed in the line of duty by a coward.

CosmoQueen

- Playtesting
Hey if anyone needs a beta-tester then I'd be more than willing to help ya out! I always have free time, and I love trying out new games.

- Proof Reading
Okay I'm not the smartest person out there, but I'm sure I can give some good insight when it comes to scripts.

I think I could help most when it's a scropt that's been translated into English.
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

Dewkiss

Hi everyone I am new to the forum.Ã,  Just wanted to let you know that I am a web desinger and willing to help with your site. Also I can color your graphics with special effects.Ã,  I can also do some simple animation and Logos .
And I would love to play test for someone.

Dewkiss

botkiller

Well, I just don't know how to start on this, I just want to say that I can be very helpful on adventure games proyects, I can do everything that you need, also I'm a good writer and I want to join me in your projects, so if you want to talk with me, talk with me on MSN:       leandro_magno10@hotmail.com (Uhmm.. I guess it is already putted, but doesn't care), I do speak spanish or english, ( a medium english ) please, choose me, and together we can be the best game of the world!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk