Offer Your Services - 2004 to 2011

Started by , Wed 21/04/2004 00:05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

rtf

Music:
I have FL studio, and I would be glad to make any high-quality songs that your game desires.  Choose me, and you will get:

a)A developed musical mind and sound
b)A dedicated individual
c) some really good music!  :=
I fail at art.

Rick/Mech88

hello i would be intrested in your services for background art charictor art and mabie voice acting too. please please contact me.

Arrakis81

translating english <-> italian
I'm not yet experienced enough to offer a valid help in any field (I'll update this post when I'll be ;) ), however, if you want your English game to speak Italian or vice versa, I would be proud to help. My contact: arrakis81@DONTSPAMlibero.itÃ,  Ã,  (...whitout the caps of course!)
Double Star Entertainment HOME

Candle

If anyone would like some drum beats I could make what you want .
Have lots of time on my hands .
Here  is just a simple one I did .
http://get.filehosting.org/tr7946.zip

kjetting

Tutoring
I'm not really that good with AGS, But if you'd like some suggestions or need someone to listen to your ideas you can always send me a PM.

Playtesting
I love playing adventure games. I've never been a beta tester before, but I'll try my best.

Music
I think I can make some music. Some may think otherwise.

Background Art
Hell yeah! Tell me what you need and I'll do an effort

Character Art
Yet again, tell me what you're after and I'll give it a shot.

Animation / Character Animation
Animating is loads of fun but very time-consuming.

Proof Reading
Sure thing. My english may not be the best, as I'm norwegian, but I'll look through your script anyway.

Story Design
At least I'll help, but I probably won't do it alone.

DeathWish

Proof Reading
I am an exceptionally good speller (if I do say so myself ;D) so I would gladly search through in-production games and find any mistakes or misprints (but I doubt it because youre all wonderful!!)

Scripting
If you need any help with scripting out stories then I could lend you a hand.

Story and Character Designing
If you have the time or have some excellent artwork but cant come up with a story ro go along with it, then ill give you some ideas and also help with character backgrounds and personalities.

If you wish to contact me you can reach me via my Hotmail address which is evilleprechaun_666@hotmail.com (if you have a hotmail account with messenger then we could have a conversation about youre problem) or you could PM me if you prefer.

Cheers ;D and good gaming!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning..

Radiant

Quote from: DeathWish on Wed 22/12/2004 23:11:52
Proof Reading
I am an exceptionally good speller (if I do say so myself ;D)
I couldn't help but point out the irony that there are at least five spelling mistakes in your post. :P

falconmusic

I have done the music for 3 short films (1 of which won an interntional short film compo) 3 Computer games and 2 full length plays (both of which toured for audiences 400 +)

I have extensive musical theory training and take voice,piano and bag pipe lessons. 

I also study recording and have done the audio work for 2 games (sound effects/music/voice mixing) I work free of charge of course :)
Music. Writing. cool. http://falconmusicrecordings.co.nr

Teemu Erämaa

If you need voice acting, I could help.
I also study singing and consider to have a decent voice.

I do art (http://teemu.eramaa.fi) but unfortunately it takes so much time so I'd might help just by instructing/advicing.
Kalma - 3D Adventure Game Maker - http://ameba.lpt.fi/~eratee//kalma/

Nethros

Web Design
I love to create websites for people, even if It's hard sometimes. I know a lot of advanced HTML, And I guess I can a little bit Javascript, too.

Playtesting
I play many games, and I usually dont stop until I've completed them. But some games may have exceptions. I could try your game as well.

PM me if you need help with something.

Shuin

Character Art:

Hiya!

I offer my services as character designer and illustrator.
What does that mean? It means, that u tell me how u want ur character to look, and give me a few hints about his personality, and i will provide u with illustrations of that character and a short vocabulary(if u want)

I will not make sprites, or animations. Only character art!

Those who want to see my style, send a pm and i'll send u a few samples of my drawings.

Etcher Squared Games

Greetings
Worm III / Etcher Squred Games here.

My best role is programming the AGS.
My degree is in software, so I kinda know what I'm doing.

I can also help story write and come up with ideas and such.
email: etcher2games@yahoo.com
forum: http://www.etcher2games.com/forums

Anyone want to make my website for free?

landslidepurist

I would like to contribute music for an AGS game.

To hear some of my work go to www.geocities.com/landslidepurist

This kind of nasty/dark/droney music is what I normally make, but I'd be happy to curtail my style if the project is particularly interesting. I mainly use the tracker-based program Mod Plug Tracker but I have just got Logic Audio Platinum and Soundforge to make some new stuff.

I'm also interested in proof-reading/script editing/story line helping.

I would help with animation but I haven't used any animation packages since the Amiga 1200.....

Please email me if interested - landslidepurist "AT" yahoo dot com.

Thanks.

Sevandija

Hi,

I can do music for your game in every format you want.

I can also record voices and make soud FX.

Please, visit my website for music demos (mp3)

http://www.sonicdaze.com

and check this link for some cool midis:

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=19509.0

See you, Sevandija

Abisso

To be short: I offer my services as an "English-Italian" translator.

In breve: offro i miei servigi come traduttore "Italiano-Inglese".
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

edmundito

I am trying to practice some graphic design, and I would like to help anyone who is willing to have a few changes made to your game.

I will do the following things to your game:

• Create an identity for the game: Logo, Title Screens, and additional screens (e.g. "Day 1")
  • Design and code a GUI as long as it's not the conventional Sierra/LucasArts GUI
  • Design and code custom Save, Restore/Load, Quit screens
  • Design custom text boxes
  • Fancyfy your manual (HTML-based)
  • Make custom game and setup icons
Just send me a private message if you want my assistant. All I ask for is that your game is at least in beta (complete with bugs) or alpha (mostly complete, some programming left). However, if you've released games before, then I'm willing to make an exception to this rule. It's just that I don't want to put work into games that may or may not be released, you know?

Some of the work I've done include: The logo for Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator (in the manual), the executable icons for Ben Jordan case 2, The executable icons for AGS, The manual for the Rob Blanc Trilogy (the installer version), and the RON template.

Oh, and I'll do it for free, too!
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Marlier

Quote from: kjetting on Wed 15/12/2004 12:08:57
Tutoring
I'm not really that good with AGS, But if you'd like some suggestions or need someone to listen to your ideas you can always send me a PM.

Playtesting
I love playing adventure games. I've never been a beta tester before, but I'll try my best.

Music
I think I can make some music. Some may think otherwise.

Background Art
Hell yeah! Tell me what you need and I'll do an effort

Character Art
Yet again, tell me what you're after and I'll give it a shot.

Animating is loads of fun but very time-consuming.

Proof Reading
Sure thing. My english may not be the best, as I'm norwegian, but I'll look through your script anyway.

Story Design
At least I'll help, but I probably won't do it alone.

Contact Information?

Ubel

and and maybe too. (something small. not very good at making walkcycles)

Mostly funny and cartoonist. But if I really try I can do some realistic too.

thatdandydinty

Playtesting
I'm very dilligent about beating any game i start and would be happy to help out searching for bugs or anything

Story Design
I'm currently in and out of constant projects with my friends creating worlds characters religions histories politics and anything else, i am dabbling in one major novel idea right now, with the basis for at least another 3 in the works, creating stories and such is nearly second nature to me.

proof reading
i'm currently finishing my freshman year of college and am in soph english, pretty good at reading for mistakes and errors.

again my biggest thing is story design, that is where i excell at the most and where i can be the most help.  if somebody just plants the seed for me, gives me any desired parameters and says go i could create an entire script.

my current major is film so i am working closely with scripts and can be a vital asset there.  would love to help, just feel free to im me at

dintymoore8

thanks alot.

zombiebex

Playtesting
Who doesn't love Playtesting?

Background Art
Check out my webcomic for samples of what I can do.

Character Art
Same as above. This is my strongest area.

Same as above the above.

Story Design
Always happy to help with the story. Been trying to come up with a few myself, but help is always good for the creative process.

Web Design
This is what I do for a living! Or, try to.

My website: www.grandbluedoor.com
my e-mail: bex@grandbluedoor.com

Yours truly...

Bex

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk