Swarm Development: Postmortem

Started by Baron, Thu 21/04/2011 04:58:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

I demand this pervy pirate has a role in the next OSD game hahaha!  ;D  ;D Just think of the possibilities!!!  ;D ( just add a parrot on his shoulder and imagine all the jokes about his bird that he wouldn't get)

Baron

Well we're getting a bit off topic here so I've posted my postmortem comments in TomatoesInTheHead's new thread here.  I think for the sake of including as many people as possible -people who very sensibly are reluctant to wade through 38 pages of game making discussion -we should close off this intimidating behemoth of a thread and start afresh.  See you there!

Baron

Baron

Sorry to double post but this is an important update.  After due consideration of the pros and cons, I finally decided in favour of releasing the source code for the game.  I reckoned that we had a fair number of AGS newbies contribute and many of them are quite familiar with the plot and game mechanics, so why not open up the back-stage component so they can learn how it was done.  I've posted the source in the Swarm post-mordem thread here.  Post over there or PM me if you have any questions.

EDIT: Also, I now have translation files available if anyone is interested.  I've already PMed our volunteer about the Spanish translation, but anything else is open for grabs!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk