Joho: The Adventure

Started by Ciwes, Wed 13/04/2005 12:46:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciwes

Ookay, so I have a game under development. The project name is "Joho: The Adventure" but it will probably change when the game is finished. It's my first game on AGS so what I'm really doing is learning the basics of making games with AGS.

As for the game:
The game tells a story of a young man named Joho. He is accidentally teleported to a different part of the galaxy through a wormhole in his fridge. While under the illusion of being in Japan in the middle of a cosplayfestival (instead of realising he's in an alien city), he is determined to find a way back home.

Stupid jokes, idiotic characters and tentacl.... umm, aliens.

320x240. Pretty simple graphics. Will be posting screenshots and maybe the unfinished version of the game here soon.

For now, there's only 2 people making this game (the other making the music). If you're interested in the project, please do ask more.

Update!

Got the ftp working so now I have some SS. The blurryness cant be helped for now. Click to enlarge.

Ubel

You should add those screenshots very soon to avoid this thread to be locked.

Anyway, good luck with your game!

Phemar

PsychicHeart

Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

DanClarke

PsychicHeart

constructive?
well, the emoticon i used said UNDECIDED. and that's wut meh pretty much means.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Vince Twelve

Quote from: Flukeblake on Sun 17/04/2005 04:37:36
constructive?

Quote from: The Dictionary
con·struc·tive (kn-strktv)
adj.

1. Serving to improve or advance; helpful: constructive criticism.

"meh" doesn't exactly help the game maker to understand why you are indifferent to his game.  If you don't have any reaction to the game, why even bother posting?

Personally, I think the graphics are very cute and I love the expression on the guy's face as he gets sucked into the portal. (which is what I'm assuming is happenning in that screenshot.) I also love the fact that the other person in the room is playing video games and doesn't even notice.

Good work.

Crowley

*looks at the hosting address* Go Finland!

Looks nice and sufficiently weird. Wormhole in the fridge? Reminds me of an anime where an alien could communicate via anchovies pizzas.

pretty good pictures I must say

Looks like its going to be a funny game *smiles*

Can`t wait to play it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk